Alliance Lf Classic PVP guild. Pref fairbanks realm but will prob end up moving if i need to

MSG ME ON BNET:

Venom19#11292

Hello you may be interested in our guild. Here is the information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/Ap7GAE]

Im interested, will need t make a toon on alliance. Was thinking of going rogue or hunter, but im leaning towards hunter as that’s low in the guild

Great but if you want to roll rogue that is big help because we need more of those. Hunters we need 1 or 2 more. It is up to you. Are you able to join our discord?

Oh I thought the classes where yu said “high” meant that you have that amount of people playing it so it wasn’t as needed as the low ones

No it is the other way around. Sorry for the confusion

Alrighty, ill roll a rogue and have a warrior dps alt. Those are my two main classes :slight_smile: ill join discord when I get home

Ok great I’ll look out for you

We’re a fresh guild, just starting out on Stalagg [A]. We have no class cap and no requirement for raiding.