Alliance in arena

I wish more people played alliance I want to be human and nelf so bad lol. Half of the alliance population is frostmourne (diff time zone) and other is r1’s with teams that compete lol.

2 Likes

its always been back and fourth. maybe in SL everyone will swap ally like MoP or WOD

2 Likes

I’ve been ally most of the xpac but getting real partners is awful :frowning:

2 Likes

Decided on ally monk for SL, now just need to decide between WW and MW :wink:

Same here. I played Alliance from TBC up until Legion came out when there was a mass exodus over to Horde. Sadly I don’t think that’ll be changing any time soon.

Alliance is a ghost town for most end game activities sadly.

1 Like

Our pvp guild’s raid leader quits at 11/12M.

Me: Don’t worry guys, our friendship can defeat Nzoth.

Half the guild: Transfers horde

6 Likes

That’s rough lol. Same thing happened to me in 8.0, but to a lesser extent. I tried Alliance again because maybe I thought something would change and our guild just flamed out and people started trasnferring Horde left and right. Eventually the GM and Officers just made a post in Discord basically saying they can’t find any good recruits so they are going Horde too.

It’s really rough out there.

1 Like

That’s super unforch. So alliance will be just as dead as it is now?

1 Like
2 Likes

The move should just make a guild for the alliance side, it would seriously help promote arena play.

Pls save us…

3 Likes

Why would anyone want to be alliance? It’s such a garbage5Can faction

2 Likes

Dwarfs are kewl. I would love to play one. Especially considering how bad the Shadowlands season 1 elite set looks on cows…as usual.
Also Shadowmeld is the most enjoyable racial ever.

1 Like

Speaking of which, will it be that when the Classic TBC is released, will the Horde dominate as it is in retail?

I wonder if double PVE trinkets as a human will help tip the balance at all?

I believe that as long as we have to consistently do PvE content in order to be relevant in PvP Alliance will never have any meaningful participation.

I doubt it. One reason being the one I listed above, and the second reason being the fact that Rele and adapt are becoming trinkets too so Humans will be passing up full CC break in order to have acess to 2 PvE trinkets, which won’t be worth it I don’t think.

Even if it was, most people say Alliance racials are better than Horde for PvP. Most of the top teams play Alliance because of the defensive utility that Human, NE, and Dwarf bring.

With the state of the game and having to do what we need to do in order to PvP switching to Alliance will never be the play. Until we see a good sized portion of the entire end-game community go Alliance I think the majority of players will stay Horde.

1 Like

Yes. I don’t see it changing unless orc and human gets changed. Even then horde is just dominated