Alliance human warrior tank LF a guild for TBC

I was playing on Benediction PvP server until April of last year when my hardcore guild disbanded and I ended up quitting for almost a year. However, with the release of TBC my interest in this game has sparked again and I would like to find a good guild with ambitions to clear the whole content that TBC has to offer.

I am fairly experienced with TBC since I’ve done almost all the content back when it first came out. I am looking for a casual/semi-hardcore guild that has late night raids (ideally after 10 PM CST, so pacific servers are great) that is drama free and has what it takes to get to Sunwell and clear it.

I started on Stalagg with my guild and then we transferred to Benediction US server. I am still on Benediction but seriously consider transferring my lvl 60 warrior (main) and lvl 60 mage to a new less populated server. I am open to both PvP and PvE servers since raiding is my main focus and I already felt the pain of an unbalanced pvp server like Stalagg.

As a raider I am used to coming prepared for every raid with world buffs and consumables, so if your guild is needing a reliable raider and you want to talk on discord and find out more about me and my experience, I’ll be happy to do it.

Hi Fess,

Take a look at our recruitment post. If you want to find out more my discord info is in the post. Fee free to DM me with any questions. If it sounds good please go on and just apply. We will 100% never be a “hardcore” guild but we have a lot of skilled individuals and we will clear the content. If you decide we are not for you good luck in finding a new home.

check out invoke :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/server-first-1515naxx-99-aq-heartseeker-a-invoke-rank-17-na-kt-kill-lfm-tbc/174426