Alliance have 50% bonus honor buff

Of course youre Horde. Every bandwagoner and their pet cat is Horde. Thats why we have the buff right now

5 Likes

I like how now that gear is equalized people are getting really creative with the complaints.

5 Likes

Well, gear is mostly equalized. Itā€™s still really painful trying to get into PVP while still wearing like heroic dungeon gear or something. Itā€™s not fun queueing up on a fresh character when people are at 411.

But at least the pipeline to getting your butt thumped and getting geared enough to be able to play isnā€™t a 200 hour long journey.

It took me a whole 7 epic bgs to get fully geared minus trinkets. Just queue epic and youā€™re alliance so enjoy that extra 50% honor.

Iā€™m not getting bonus honor for epics, only for the brawl and normal BGs.

Like I said, itā€™s at least easier to get geared than it was in SL. So Iā€™m not really complaining. Having to do a few epics to get the gear but then having that gear be powerful enough to compete is good and a fair enough compromise, but I think ilvl 411 is a little high for everything to scale up. If you just ding 70 and go into a normal BG you will get slaughtered like itā€™s SL because youā€™re 50 ilvls behind. But it wonā€™t be so bad once crafted PVP gear becomes more readily available.

1 Like

I am. Iā€™m in an epic right now with the 50% enlistment bonus.
https://imgur.com/a/ZHK4OW0

I believe you. But I donā€™t think it is even across all battlegroups. Battlegroups still exist afaik, theyā€™re just a lot more flexible than they used to be. I play on an RP server, that might have something to do with it. Because the screen I am looking at right now, as of writing this post, is only showing the enlistment bonus icon for normal random battlegrounds and the packed house brawl.

1 Like

This is true, didnā€™t even think bout that. Well that sucksā€¦hmm. If you want to queue up into my battlegroup just hit me up in game.

1 Like

Horde zergers complaining about alliance in BGs lmao.

5 Likes

I understand your complaint. However, Horde has dominated PVP for how many expansions now? The incentive was given to Alliance to attract players a long time ago and it did not change players choosing the dominating faction. You chose your faction.

It will no doubt get fixed because Blizzards bias towards Horde will ensure your tears are met with a quick fix.

1 Like

The incentive is given to whichever side needs players. Iā€™ve seen this 50% honor buff on horde today. It just happens that Alliance is usually in more of a need for people to que.

its the best lmao

2 Likes

Well said I finally just got geared in Honor after having to endure this special needs kid 50% honor BS

You know Horde have had this buff several times over the last few days, yeah?

5 Likes

it doesnt even matter

the average horde player is doing less than 1k dps

whats even going on?

i join a random BGā€¦ its WSGā€¦ and all 9 of my team mates avoid mid and go to enemy flsg room?

what? whats wrong with the horde?

1 Like

It lasted 1 game today get a clue. HTF you got a forum rank is beyond me

1 Like

It took mere hours. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

2-4 min ques plus honor bonus, we geared up super fast, we bearly got time to do open world stuff these ques popin

1 Like

Blizz really just needs to make BGs cross faction.

Alliance already have to play with Void Elvesā€¦ now yiu want us to play with Blood Elves too?

This is cruel and unusual punishment