Alliance guild LF Mythic minded people

Hi! Prophets is a heroic guild that is currently a tad bit bored right now. We got all our raiders AOTC and decided to do a short break (3 weeks) to relax our people. We are coming off that break and looking to go into mythic raiding.

We decided to ask if other smaller guilds have people who would like to do mythic but are like us…not enough people. We are not looking to recruit (however that is not something we would turn down) but to form a community on our server so 20people can go in and get the kills.

We raid tues and thurs from 10pm-12am server time.

If you are interested, message me in game or one of our officers.

Not sure if you are still looking or how many you have wanting to raid but we are currently 5/12 mythic and are in need of a few people to show up regularly.

We do and can definitely swap people in and out for fights depending on loot needed/performance. Our times are a little different though. We run Wed/Thur/(mon sometimes) from 9pm -12am Server (8-11 centrall).

We also have a pretty big xrealm community we use for M+/filling raid/groups and run alt heroics Saturday Nights.

Message me on bnet if your interested at all: Boiledfrogs#11918

Given the pool of players in Gilneas I think it’d be pretty cool if there was a realm-based community for people who are raiders, or are actively pursuing to get deep into mythic content. Especially during these slogs of waiting for the next xpac or people just looking to take a break from their main group.

I find Mythic + to be a bit too clique-ish but I think one for raiding purposes would help the realm as a whole.

Hi there Prophets and Acta Non Verba! I’m the guild leader of Weekenders here on Elune/Gilneas. When communities were released, I created the first (and I think only?) community for guild leaders to discuss exactly these kinds of things, and to help foster a spirit of cooperation and trust among our server’s guilds.

While our community is not geared specifically towards anything else besides that, many guild leaders/officers have joined and use the community in different ways, including discussing guild management, problematic players, and raid strats. The guilds in the community are not “Mythic raiding guilds” but we have been/are/want to dip our toes into the Mythic end of the pool!

Prophets are already in the guild leader community. Princess, I think your old officers Rajae and Flemeth may not be playing anymore? Please let me know if you would like an invite! I did invite Acta Non Verba to join on day one…just so you know I wasn’t trying to leave you all out. :innocent: At the time, I think your leader(s) did not see any benefit for your guild in joining (“what’s in it for us?”). The door remains open for you all to join!

Things currently (and predictably) are a bit slow. With each patch/update/feature that’s released, there’s more activity. However If you or any other Elune/Gilneas guild leaders/officers are interested in this community, contact me in game please.

Another option would be to create your own community, and keep in mind that it could be cross-realm, so you’re not limited to the guilds on our server. Good luck and have fun all!