[Alliance] Group of Friends LF Casual Guild

A few friends and I are returning players to the game and are looking for a guild to do any content with, chill, relax after work and make friends.

About us

• We are on the server Firetree in the data center Reckoning (not sure if this even matters).
  • We are all over the age of 28 so we prefer a guild we can curse in and be adults, no PG, PG13 or “family friendly” guilds.
  • There are 5 of us in total.
  • All of us work full-time and/or have kids so we are casuals.
  • Some of us have weekends off and others have the weekdays off so an overall active guild during all days of the week would be great.
  • All of us are veterans to the game and are returning players. I think we all quit around the time of the release of patch 7.3 so about a year break? We are a little rusty and need some oiling up.

What we are looking for?

• A PvX guild, it does it all (including crafting).
  • People who are willing to help with just about every aspect of the game because I know we try to help all we can as well.
  • An active community not only in voice chats but also guild chat.
  • A guild that does events not only for max level characters but also active leveling ones and new players. Helping others is fun to us and a sense of community really matters.
  • Casual raiding mid-week and on weekends or whenever we can throw one together.
  • Most importantly, nice people who are all inclusive. We play games to escape the issues of the real world such as drama, politics, religion and whatnot and don’t want it in the games we play.

If we sound like a good fit please post here or whisper, mail or even add me on battletag which is Vehadrah#1640.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun! We are on Moon Guard.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! My Btag is laskaland#1404.

Thank you but we have found a home. It may not be perfect but we are going to try it out for a bit. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to recruit.