Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

Here it is but it doesn’t look like it includes the slider so you probably have to do that part.

https://realmpop.com/us.html

1 Like

Demand a 20 percent refund horde. Real money will hit them where it hurts.

There is a massive difference between heroic level loot on launch day, and heroic level loot months later.

1 Like

Hmmm… I might turn on War Mode for an Incursion this week. Just because.

1 Like

Personally I don’t care about the population imbalance much it’s been like that for a while. The system they put in doesn’t solve the issue just gives one faction free heroic gear which should be a reward for harder content. This just devalues gear even more which should be a major driving force for people to do actual content.

1 Like

Agreed!

I still think this isn’t enough, and if people are looking for those things they should play Alliance.

I’m not joking! This is the purpose of these rewards.

2 Likes

Alliance getting an extra 20% WM bonus and a piece of gear does not equate to 20% of the game.

you’re really not surprised, are you. I’m not even posing that as a question.
The alliance favoritism is beyond asking such silly questions.

This doesn’t actually bring players to the alliance which is another problem. It’s an incentive to turn pvp on not for people to faction change lol. But people turn pvp only for the reward not because they would ever do so.

Maybe so but at the same time, this quest didn’t exist then because they weren’t trying to incentivize warmode at the time and now they are.

I’m still an ardent supporter of removing every “Incentive” from Warmode, and making it literally just what it was meant to be. PvP Server Mode for those who want the experience.

The idea of putting incentives, and locking class abilities behind warmode was a stupid short sighted one to begin with.

8 Likes

A major backfire. they should have known it would encourage gank squads.

/sigh

1 Like

See how good this actually is, it can help fixing more than just one problem.

Handing out heroic raid level gear is beyond trying to incentivize warmode. It’s basically saying turn warmode on to do this quest, then turn it off.

1 Like

Ion’s direction for the game is only down.

1 Like

We’ll get it eventually. No biggie, y’all.

You’d have to convince Alliance to actually turn on WM and Horde to turn it off if you want this gear handed to you for 25 kills.

THe 30% buff only really affects low levels. 30% more rewards does nothing for max level. OH BOY I GET 30% MORE OF 30 WAR RESOURCES?! OH GEE I GET 9 MORE RESOURCES!

I GET 30% MORE OF 200 AZERITE? OH BOY I COULDVE GOTTEN MORE DOING AN ISLAND EXPEDITION IN PROBABLY LESS TIME!

Etc.

The cache is there specifically as a reward for 120s.

1 Like

Then they should make it ilvl appropriate, not higher than conquest cap rewards or normal raid rewards.

370 comes from m0, so that wouldn’t work.

I could see an argument for 385, but 400 isn’t that much of a stretch.