Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

Yeah, but half of your faction WAS the faction you are bashing. They just switched FOR easy mode. So what does that make them? I guess you can blame your “savage Horde” friends.

12 Likes

Why doesn’t horde get a quest like that? What kind of bs is this?

8 Likes

Like what?

5 Likes

This quest should be tuned. A 385 piece is ok, rewarding a heroic piece every week is too much.

10 Likes

It’s an even playing field when you can potentially get 2 shot. It’s not technically a broken system either considering they patched it 3 weeks into the expansion.

2 Likes

I swear it said that Alliance would be getting 385 gear for the remainder of there time before it goes upto 400.

Unless I am mistaking.

1 Like

You are like that one guy that isn’t getting a piece of 400 ilvl gear either!

4 Likes

no, this is what happens when people switch factions for over 6 years straight to one faction so much so that their is a gross disparity between the two.

for over 6 years top guilds have all been going horde for the advantages they present. other guilds followed because this gave them an advantage in recruiting, and as such, anyone who even wanted to be semi competitive transferred to horde because of the better opportunities.

food for thought - at level cap 55% of the population is horde.
89% of all guilds that have cleared Mythic Uldir are Horde.
70% of all players with high end pvp or pve progression are horde.

with those advantages horde had every advantage they could possibly want.
this kind of imbalance made it very hard for alliance to even be able to put up a fair fight and as such the alliance abandoned war mode because it just wasn’t worth it.

horde and alliance both complained about lack of alliance participation in warmode and blizzard sought to fix that.

now you want to cry because for once in over 6 years alliance is getting an advantage.

57 Likes

Awww man good one. You are so clever.

5 Likes

Better players.

16 Likes

55% of the player base is horde.
89% of the guilds that have cleared mythic Uldir are horde.
70% of the players with high end progression in M+, Raiding, or PvP are horde.

that seems like lots of advantages for horde to me.

24 Likes

as seen by

8 Likes

We were in there for simple 10%, you guys had the be baited with 3x that and free gear just to do the content we have been doing.

I turned warmode and have never turned it off, regardless of balance. I enjoy Wpvp, but the hand holding the devs are doing for the alliance is comical at this point lol

20 Likes

You do realize Alliance did out-weigh the Horde right up to the start of Legion when they introduced CRZ in current zones and therefore, a lot of people/guilds raced changed to Horde.

10 Likes

I think he was saying that the Horde ,as it is now, is made up of predominately Alliance players who were chasing easymode.

14 Likes

alliance were originally in war mode. but horde took advantage of the two major advantages they had to literally push alliance out.

4 Likes

guilds were swapping to horde before legion sara. method swapped 6 years ago.
sorry to burst your bubble.

12 Likes

But thats literally how it is right now, except the Alliance get a huge gear reward advantage.

5 Likes

You are surrounded by Horde players who came from Alliance chasing the easymode zerg fest.

9 Likes

No. No it doesn’t.

Extea rep, resources, etc is in line with the other Warmode buff. A piece of gear for running around in a raid camping flight paths etc is not.

I can hear it now. I am not saying all alliance are camping paths etc. But it is a piece of gear to do the exact same content as Horde in Warmode. Except we don’t get anything like that.

If you cannot see the outrage you are either choosing not to or blissfully unaware at best.

8 Likes