Alliance Fire Mage LF Mythic Guild

Hi Everyone. I am an old Mythic raider that had to take a break for the last Few tiers from overplaying and 12hrs work weeks. I am now able to return to Semi/hardcore mythic raiding. My current guild is having issues with recruitment on a dead server and I’m looking to branch out to a strong mythic raid guild with a strong raid roster.

I have been playing since the Cata. I have raided in all tiers at the highest difficulty and managed to clear content in every tier until BFA. I came back a few months ago with a Rogue friend and cleared all content and grabbed AOTC and 4/12 Mythic. I know whats required for Mythic progression and am always prepared. I enjoy hard progression and the feeling you get of killing the hard bosses. I am quick to learn the fights and spend a LOT of time outside of raid min/maxxing and reviewing logs to be better.

I am looking for a Mythic Guild that is of the same mindset as myself. Fun outside of raid and laser focused in raid. On time, prepared, and the fights understood. I am fine with transferring or boosting on any server hopefully Alliance but i could faction change to Horde as long as the guild is a good fit for the future.

Current character: Night Elf Mage - Deadlypoo Ilvl 477 Raid gear equipped

My availability:
Monday: 8-12 EST
Tuesday : 8-12 EST
Wednesday: 8-12 EST
Thursday: 8-12 EST
Friday: 8-12 EST
Saturday: 8-12 EST
Sunday: 8-12 EST

Feel free to contact me if this fits with you!
Bnet: SwankyTiger#16753
Discord: NickR#9982

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a 9/12M mythic raid team that is still progressing through current content and a friendly atmosphere for all. We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Wyrmrest Accord is a smaller server in terms of PVE content - it’s an RP server after all. That gives our raiders the small community feel, though our little corner of PVErs is definitely progression-oriented.

Come Shadowlands we’ll be running two separate raid teams, one mythic and one heroic. I’d say you could run an alt with the 2nd heroic team if you wanted, but it’s certainly not mandatory by any means.

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Friday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression
Saturday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression

++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us, especially if you’re looking to raid for the rest of the tier and maybe get some more bosses down before the new expansion! I added you on btag (valannia#1629), so let me know if you have any other questions!

Hey Deadly,

Are you open to a newer guild on a larger server?

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 9-10/12M Nya’Alotha raiders with previous CE experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up. If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Hi Deadly,

Mint is a Tues/Weds 9p EST to 12a EST 12/12M guild based on Stomrage.

After reading through your post, I feel that we share a lot of the same values as you. If you wish to discuss this further feel free to respond to my friend request on Discord. My Discord name is Ghostdonkey#1710

Hoping to speak with you soon!

PS: Some information and our guild Discord can be found here: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Mint

Hey man,

Our times line up with your availability and you look to be in a similar situation to our core as far as returning after a break. Please feel free to hit me up! Copy pasta below:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-casual raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 10/12M

Weekday Mythic Raid (10/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Weekend Mythic Raid (5/12M)
(Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Wednesday 9pm to 12pm, Saturdays 630pm to 930pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We area always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
There are no current spots available for the Core Raid. We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Weekend Mythic Raid Team
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment.465+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 and/or
Zakyria (Weekend Mythic Raid lead) Zakytor#1336
Pummels (Weekday Mythic Raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hi Deadlypoo

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion. In your post, you mentioned understanding how to prepare yourself for mythic prog and having the ability to quickly learn as we’re progressing. As you’ll read about, our is tailored to players who love to play up to their potential (and help their teammates to do so as well).

We raid a fairly casual schedule and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Feel free to try us out on proudmoore

H O W D Y
US-Proudmoore

About us
We are a group of laid back players who have been playing the game on and off for a few years and are looking to push into mythics as we prepare for Shadowlands. We currently have a solid core of about 15 people and are looking to add a few more. If you are ready to push into mythic raids this is the place for you. We expect players to show up with consumables as well as in depth knowledge of the fights.

Currently recruiting

• DPS Melee (Monk)
  • DPS Ranged (Hunter, Mage, Spriest)
  • Heals (Shaman)
    All exceptional players will be considered

Mythic Raid Schedule

• Tuesday, 5-8pm PST
  • Wednesday, 5-8pm PST

Optional alt run

• Saturday, 7-9pm PST
  • Sunday, 7-9pm PST

Current Progression

• 6/12M (main)
  • 3/12M (alts)

Contacts
Bnet: Bmt#1475 Discord: Bmt#1369
Bnet: bigmiles#1563
Bnet: Zasadel#1790

We would like to have a chat with you if you’re interested in our new but fast growing community, we’re a semi-hardcore guild who like to have fun all the time, comes raid time we get serious and push for that cutting edge!

Hi! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788