Closed10char

closed10char

8 Likes

Hi, my brother and I are looking for a casual guild and the info you have posted has us interested. We both have experience from vanilla WoW. Would your guild encourage/participate in any organized PVP? Wouldnā€™t need to be serious pvp but a good change of pace from time to time. Would also potentially have a third member to join who would be entirely new. All are willing to help and have fun. Also, plan is for me to be a warrior tankā€¦plenty of experience.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve PvPā€™d throughout my entire WoW career every expansion. So I see many many AV"s in my future.

Sounds good to me. :slight_smile:

Mucho beuno, just have them post here whenever. My brother plans on helping me with this process as well. He will be healing.

Thedaran#1204
Message me. We are interested.

Sounds like a plan :slight_smile:

I donā€™t have an active sub. Try adding me: Checkem#11546

(imma add this to the OP)

Edit: got you. Iā€™ll create a text document to keep up with everyone. Just whenever, have those joining add me as well or post here for convenience :slight_smile:

I might come back to try classic. I never played I started in Burning crusade but I think that was close enough lol. I would probably play a Hunter. I have played a Dwarf Hunter off and on since BC was new. Iā€™m 50yo now so it must be casual I need my naps LOL FYI I havenā€™t played since maybe January

Just a good attitude, an ability to log in twice a week to raid, and be able to pay attention and I think youā€™ll be fine.

1 Like

Sounds like a planā€¦ iā€™m installing wow again now. I forgot I had to do a reset since some jerk got me a virus and it removed a lot of programs, the reset not the virus. Anyway Iā€™ll be talking to ya. FYI iā€™m east coast time zone if that matters.

Bump

10char

Hi, this guild looks like itā€™s just the one for me, a young man who works a full time job and goes to school (which Iā€™m planning for two times a week) quick question though, if Iā€™m not available during raid times is that where I canā€™t be in the guild? Iā€™m available for all other sorts but like what Iā€™m stating is if the guild raids during like 7pm is that a problem?

I would say at this point, considering the game hasnā€™t released, nothing here is a commitment until people are actually hitting 60 and raid progression starts.

if you wanted to raid, Iā€™d say no less than 75% attendance a month to stay on a raid roster.

4 weeks = 16 raid days. So 75% would allow no more than 4 days absent.

More casually as a bench position, itā€™s come and go as needed but benchers canā€™t be guaranteed loot because it needs to be fair for the people who show up regularly.

if youā€™re just looking for a place for harbor yourself for awhile until you know where you want to be, weā€™re completely open to friends being in the guild as long as you want.

Hopefully thatā€™s the info youā€™re looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump

10char

Good Morning Bodywrecker

myself and about 4 friends plan on returning for classic and are excited for the nostalgia and plan on raiding a few nights a week.

i myself have experience in all raids in Classic as a restoration druid and a Hunter. Cleared every raid except for Naxx in which we killed 9 of the bosses.

my group will consist of myself as a frost mage
Gnome Warlock
Dwarf Priest
Human Warrior
and TBD

this sounds like a solid guild based on what we are looking for. can you message me any other information as we would like to have a set guild when launch happens as we plan to hit leveling out of the gate pretty hard.

'morning

Anything you can bring to the table off the bat will be great, so we can get the charter and signatures going as quick as possible.
I also have 2-3 people joining directly.

Remember you can add me on battle net to keep tabs on us for the time being.

If you wouldnā€™t mind though to ask your friends reply here as a bump to the thread or just add me on battle net so I can write them down in my notes for launch?

Other than that, what other specific information would you like to know?

Iā€™m looking to have an Alliance toon when Classic is released. Your guild sounds very similar to on Whisperwind, who Iā€™ve been with for pretty much since late Vanilla.

With them, I play an Undead Warlock. My plan for Vanilla is to create a Mage and play something a little different.

I want to find a guild that understands that people have jobs and bills to pay. I have a girlfriend and a son. My son plays as well. A guild thay knows that there may be times when I have to take care of real life.

I have trouble contacting people through Discord. But my discord is Phalaris#5085 And my battle.net is Azurall#1761

Feel free to message me any time.

Thanks, Iā€™ll contact you as it gets closer to launch. Iā€™ll write you down.

bump

10char

1 Like

Bump

Recruiting for future time investments and fun times

this

10char

1 Like

Last up for tonight