Alliance ED RP Discord info

Forums are alright but most of the organization takes place on Discord nowadays. It’s so much more versatile than these forums.

3 Likes

The new forums are growing on me. I like that I see who replied and who liked what.
I am enjoying - I know this will be crazy - General Discussion again.
Yes, Nearo, I will agree with you (Fellaria in me is not happy). Discord is awesome the way it is set up. Now if we can get them to fix the old outdated UI and with larger typing box, and more custom emotes to type across faction.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m still not clear on the whole trust level deal, it looks like they want to reward people for spamming but I guess that’s to bump up the relevance on the search engines

2 Likes

Even if you aren’t into RP I would suggest joining either factions RP discord. They are a great way to get to know people and be apart of the community. Who knows, you might even develop an interest for RP!

3 Likes

Yep- even non rpers should join. Make friends and connections

2 Likes

Bump! Great way to find out about server events and meet new and interesting people! All are welcome!!

2 Likes

Even filthy pirates!

1 Like

I hear it is mooving over there in the alliance discord.
:cow::cow2::cow::cow2:

2 Likes

The Earth Mother is trying to watch over them. They just keep fighting the inevitable!

2 Likes

Hi all.

I just joined the channel. Please dont pay to much attention at my english pronunciation, since english is not my mother language. Hope i can add good things for the community.

I dont have permission to chat or talk yet, do i need to send a request for someone?

There was a spam issue in our sister Horde RP Discord last night so we’ve temporarily restricted chat/talk permissions as a preventative measure. We should be lifting that restriction soon!

Ramshield: We took care of your permissions, you should be able to speak again.

This largely affects folks who aren’t assigned a “Role” which recognizes you as a member of a particular guild. If you are part of one of the guilds listed in the channel member list, please PM one of the Peacekeepers and identify which guild you are a member of so that we can assign you to the appropriate role and you will have your write/read permissions restored.

Others will be handled on a case-by-case basis but we don’t anticipate this being a problem for long.

1 Like

Need this for sat

The ED Alliance RP Discord is a tool and resource for all Alliance RP Guilds on Emerald Dream to use to connect with fellow roleplayers, find a guild, connect with the community or plan events. We welcome anyone that is interested in joining including non-roleplayers or folks wanting to start roleplaying so long as the rules of the discord are followed! We hope to continue to utilize this resource to the benefit of our server! Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The mod team in this discord is phenomenal. I’m so glad to have them around! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Takes many from many guilds and aspects to run

2 Likes

Best Discord ever TBH

Still the best Discord, yo.

1 Like

I bumpeth thee

Link updated