Alliance DPS Warrior LF raid team

Hello, After being out of the raiding scene for BFA, I am looking for a new guild to start Nathria with. I am looking for a solid AOTC guild that will push mythic even if not aiming for CE. While I mostly casually raided pugs and M+ in BFA, during legion I was CE EN, 9/10M NH, CE TOS, and CE ANT. Logs from legion can be provided. I am looking for any guild with a later raid schedule (8 - 9pm est start time) any day of the week. Preferably weekends but I can do any days. If interested, leave discord or Bnet info below.

Hello!

I am the guildmaster of Good Enough on Alliance-Stormrage. We are a long standing group of friends that have played games together since classic. We are coming back for Shadowlands after a hiatus for the end of Legion and most of BFA, looking to recruit back up to tackle mythic content once again with an objective of achieving CE. While we don’t have much in the way of recent achievements due to stepping back from the game, the leadership and core players all have experience participating in or leading CE (or its equivalent) raids in expansions past.

We are an active group that seeks to make good progress at a semi-serious attitude. (i.e. no alt requirements, mostly having people play what they enjoy but expecting them to maximize whatever they decide to play)

Our raid times are Wednesday 8-11PM EST and Friday 8-midnight EST, with an optional Monday raid from 8-11PM EST for alts or lower tier content.

If you’d like to talk further, feel free to add my battletag at Althizor#1224.

Hello there Tekirh.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls-aotc-raiding/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey Tekirh. We at Unorganized could definitely use you, although we are Alliance, Sargeras.
Our core has raided together on and off thru multiple games since BC. Many of us have been top 100 world at one point or another in our wow career, and we plan to pick it back up again together in Shadowlands.
Lmk if youre interested or have any more questions. Btag: Popperwater#1879, Discord: Popper#0317
Cheers