Alliance Demands Paid Faction Changes

We dont!!! Ally are the real players, Horde are the sheeps! We play harder to achieve the same as horde! Horde are brainless followers to try and get free BG wins and avoid wpvp. They are legit sheep and are scared of the effort it would take to be the Alpha faction!!! I get more fun with challenges then being a mindless horde just AFKing to win.

that’s why I said:

“a reasonable chance of doing battlegrounds”

I understand that reasonable is a subjective call that we may disagree on. Many of us felt that it was not reasonable to have to wait nearly an hour at times to do a BG. YMMV

There’s also a little bit of schadenfreude here after the sneering contempt so many alliance posters have shown over the last week. ngl, feels kind of nice even though it’s petty

2 Likes

Yeah there are more horde dollars to be had than alliance. You literally don’t matter.

For player-created problems, not when Blizzard changes the ruleset on you LOL.

Yep, that is abundantly clear based on the changes announced today. Alliance are garbage, Blizzard has confirmed it.

i like how kaivax tried to justify it by saying “horde can just think of it as military exercises”

except, with no alliance to ever fight again, who are they practicing to fight against? they just boosted the speed of the horde swing from retail by around 12 years LOL.

1 Like

Na alliance demands free faction changes.

So Alliance will still have near instant queues, but they are still upset that Horde will have queues shorter than 45 mins?

Seems like these Alliance complaining wanted to play Horde, but were trying to metagame the BG queues and so they went Alliance. Now that Horde are getting their queues fixed they find themselves upset that they are Alliance.

Alliance have stronger racials in Arena at the top level btw, so that’s not the issue.

6 Likes

Fine, let the racials all be the same between both factions and I will 100% shut-up about it and this same faction BG stuff can stick around.

Oh and BGs should be changed so that each team randomly starts at one of the starting positions. You have no idea if you will start at the top or bottom of the map, it is always random.

That a good point this is most likely a response to keeping subs as 9.1 is going bad. I hope we dont have a shortage of popcorn.

Horde VS each other, so Horde is going to lose every BG now!! Loool sooo bad

I’m being told you can reroll. It won’t make you any better at the game, and will cost you hundreds of hours, but you can reroll.

I mean you realize we are fine with you paying for the privilege to join us right? This is a change blizzard can get behind 35$ a character welcome to the horde friend.

1 Like

make those faction xfers free or toss me a boost, blizz pls

100% They should be FREE but blizzard is money hungry and will NEVER allow that. The best we can hope for is paid faction changes.

1 Like

I feel like there’s truth to this. Just like in classic, the PvE meta was to go alliance for pallies and human racials.

It was a good effort guys, but in the end you just played yourself.

1 Like

It is what it is. I might have considered blizzards other products, but now I 100% won’t be buying anything after I get what I want from TBC. Treating alliance like second class customers? Will drop you as soon as I am done getting the minimum I want from them. It is what it is.

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

No need to hope its coming next then you can be a happy horde like us. Don’t worry we can pay our dues for WOTLK when we all go human.

I guess only time will tell but in the meantime I’m quitting my alliance toons and leveling horde :slight_smile: