Alliance Call to Arms!

These gnomes are no small addition to the Alliance war effort. Horde shins and knee-caps beware!

4 Likes

Girls dont play wow.

1 Like

Weekly CTA Thursday folks! Mission briefing will be given prior to departure. 8pm server as usual.
#rebelalliance

1 Like

Like a screenshot scene,
on the emerald dream,
I have a picture of us together
Now to screenshot this,
post to twitter it,
I have to say I am getting better
Than I ever thought I could possibly be!
It’s perfect, it’s passion, I’m setting you free
From all the fighting we have gone on,
The btag whispers that you cried, I have spent all my life

Waiting for tonight, Oh
When you would be on farm
Waiting for tonight, Oh
I’ve dreamed of this fight for so long
Waiting for tonight

3 Likes

Allied forces launched assaults against the Horde on all fronts. After defending Boralus from a Horde raid, the contingent hit Orgrimmar, assaulted the docks of Dazar’Alor and then took the fight to the sands of Vol’Dun.

Thanks to all who came to take the fight to the Horde after their brazen attack on Boralus!

2 Likes

The drums of war are beating once more, this time to the West as the Kaldorei rally to push the murderous Horde from their sacred forests.

1 Like

Tonight we ride! For Kul Tiras! For Teldrassil! For the Alliance!

#rebelalliance

2 Likes

Tonight we ride again! For the orphans!

Quite a good number of you that I tangled with out in Nazmir last night. Always fun to have a decent fight when the numbers are modestly even. Shout out to my old friends in CBH, especially you Darrkale. Can’t mistake that beard anywhere, especially after it whacked me in the face.

3 Likes

Yeah you blew me up quite a bit. Your burst man! GGs /salute

Thursday night CTA tommorow! Let’s get some!

#rebelalliance

1 Like

Great showing last night from Alliance guilds at last night’s CTA!

Lionguard
The Ashen Vale
Clan Battlehammer
The Gnomish Army
Coldridge Company
Kul Tiras Marines
Salty Sea Doggos

And anyone else I may have missed!

Special thanks to Ketrell who provided tactical leadership last night. We don’t usually have a full raid (usually more like 20-25) so having someone with experience herding so many cats was awesome.

And of course a big “Thank You” to the ED Horde guilds who came out and defended their territory from us Alliance pigs!

8 Likes

Certainly, props to Katrell for leading two raid groups through the action.

4 Likes

And people say alliance can barely muster a single group. (this shows that there is a want for server only PVP )

4 Likes

I will see you all writhe in my agony before I watch you form against the horde and my warchief!

2 Likes

I’m your huckleberry, say when.

1 Like

We tend to avoid your warchief’s house as its hit by too many LFG trash raids and we do not want to be associated with cross realmers! Usually we hang in the new zones!

2 Likes

When
/fingerguns

1 Like

THEM’S FIGHT’N WORDS

1 Like

Bro, there are the only one reason why Horde do not respect Alliance is b/c you always bring gazilion cross-servers. There is not respect in such move. Move your prime time to 8-11 pm so you can fight against Horde PvP guild. But deffenetly not at 2 am or 5-7 pm