Alliance Call to Arms!

Was absolutely a good go! We in Lionguard look forward to our continued support of this Alliance coalition.

Pride & Glory
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander

1 Like

We’re not a PVP guild but we’ve got some who are interested. I’ll put it on our guild calendar and let them know. Might see a Drunken Fisherman or two staggering around the battlefield!

For the Alliance…hic!

3 Likes

The more the merrier, send your angry drunks our way and they will be unleashed on the Horde. Stories of their exploits will be sung in every tavern and bar, almost as glorious as your fishing tales!

/salute

3 Likes

"Bahka had been standing around with family and friends on the Port of Zuldazar chatting about hoomans, the blood trolls, and the need to restock our supplies. Bahka could sense the uneasiness in the druids around her, the lack of birds chirping, and the air seemed thick with a strange scene. As Bahka tried to walk off this unnerving feeling when she spotted the knife ear off the right of the port. Bahka looked back at the young one who was with her and told her to run, not that the young one would do so. A shu’halo fights to protect the tribe and so the battle began."

4 Likes

Great times supporting King Bruenor and our Battlehammer allies. Thirty five of us attacking Orgrimmar on foot made for an awesome CTA!

The main force was of course the Hammers with the Kul Tiras Marines, Vigilants of Proudmoore, and the Ashen Vale supporting the dwarves with small squads.
Keep it Lit ED! For the Alliance!

#rebelalliance

5 Likes

another great small-scale CTA tonight! Thanks to all who attended. :heart:

4 Likes

Total war is here on Emerald Dream. We must continue our mission, fight with honor!

CTA Thursday…report to Captain Nearo and the Marines for muster and mission details. /salute

5 Likes

The horde needs a worthy opponent. Hopefully you can muster a force big enough to fight us! Because the more puny alliance there are to kill the better.

1 Like

Operational details will be divulged just prior to getting underway.

Looking forward to fighting alongside our Allies on Thursday!

4 Likes

Deacon#1133

1 Like

The Stormpike Militia would be happy to help Claus. Feel free to add me Magdalum#1935

7 Likes

The Rebel Alliance would be honored to fight with the Militia! We ride on Thursdays and Sundays at 8pm server. Also we answer distress calls from people getting camped.

All we ask is keep it classy.

Defend the weak, fight with honor! For the Alliance!

#rebelalliance

We typically gather/post when we’re getting ready to roll out on the Alliance RP channel, we have a pvp text and voice channel there. Would love to have you with us!

discord.gg/9kjuD6P

1 Like

Hi Krienn,

Please join the Alliance RP Discord and introduce yourself there! We use the comms in there during our CTAs.

Greetings from the front lines, brother. I will get in contact with you soon.

1 Like

Pathetic alliance scum trying to band together because we burnt your wittle tree down? You’re going to need a bigger sword.

2 Likes

I miss rezso and World PVP’s Finest :frowning:
those were some good times

I was horde when i saw his name. I cannot say I would be for or against him as i was someone who cried when pvp happened back then and did my share of whining, but this group has been so much fun each week!

1 Like

Mission Report

Horde patrols were purged from Tiragarde Sound. The Banshee Queen’s mindless minions offered minimal resistance to our offensive.

Allied forces proceeded to raid the Port of Dazar’alor in our continuing efforts to erode the harbor defenses of the Zandalari. Dozens upon dozens of savages were slain before they called down the rest of the brutes from the top of the pyramid. A strong counter-attack overwhelmed our force, prompting a retreat - but the damage to the troll’s harbor defenses had been done.

Thanks go to our allies who aided in tonight’s Call to Arms!

6 Likes

Associated Press Azeroth
Kul Tiran news sources report Boralus was once again under assault. Horde forces, trying to gain a foothold in the harbor brazenly began attacking merchant ships and even made an attempt on the Alliance flagship moored in the sound.

Kul Tiran Marines were dispatched and were aided by mulitple units from the Rebel Alliance. After a long hard fought battle, the invaders were repelled and Boralus Harbor remained in Kul Tiran hands. For Kul Tiras! For the Alliance!

((ggs welcome to new allies The Gnomish Army and Kill Order!))

5 Likes