Alliance Call to Arms!

I ran to into their stealth group last night farming solo players doing a WQ. I mean, if that’s fun for them, whatever. It seems like a silly concept unless you’re doing it much more small scale and/or do it in a more populated area.

Risk-free WPvP is pretty lame in my opinion but it’s your $15.
Yes some members of Redwood Tribe was out in Vuldun which is the active PVP quest area this week. Secondly, we were not part of those groups as were up in a different area fighting against ER - Earthen Ring folks with others RP servers who we were sharded with, and doing our PVP quests. If you have warmode on, sharding will happen. You nor any of these groups can pick who is shard in. On our map there were other alliance through-out the area and we just happened to come over there. You were also right behind the flight path area for horde. So of course we are going to protect it. Blizzard will shard us to a server to balance out that area. If WarMode is not for you, please go back to Stormwind and turn it off. Warmode is not for everyone. In fact many of the folks that landed and jumped off to fight died. Character death happens... Peace out.
I do hope you all stay true to your no off realm rule. You will have my respect if you do.
Another awesome CTA tonight! Thanks to all the guilds that came out!
Operation Anaconda

18 answered the call this night. Our orders were relayed to us and they came from the Boy King himself. Our mission this night was to choke the Horde supply lines by disrupting their shipping lanes. We were to assault the dock and prevent any supplies and personnel from boarding their ships.

We boarded the ship to Xibala but we were diverted by a distress call in Voldun. Shatterstone Harbor was under heavy assault by a large Horde warband. We landed and immediately engaged the attackers, pushing them back and successfully defending the base.

The assault on the Troll City was successful, the docks were assaulted but to control the area with our small number was unsustainable as there were numerous Horde defenders stationed in the city.

Overall a successful mission. For the Alliance!
11/08/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Nearo
Another awesome CTA tonight! Thanks to all the guilds that came out!

was fun fighting a good ol pure ed group!

also, gotta respect a paladin that bubbles and then doesn't hearth. ik i liked you marines, keep it up!
Always love seeing you all out. . . Sorry the alliance CRZ blob crashed in :(
Was a ton of fun! I even got to meet Ber even if it was under his hooves!
11/09/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Acialga
Was a ton of fun! I even got to meet Ber even if it was under his hooves!

Always a great time with you folks and Week 3 of the Rebellion proved no different! The 20v20s in Voldun were some of the most fun fights we've had in a while, no lag just sand and blood.

Thanks to all the crews for keeping it Lit last night!
Kul Tiras Marines
Vigilants of Proudmoore
WPvPs Finest
Divine Inquistion
Clan Battlehammer-Arn
The Pack
Coldridge Company
The Ashen Vale

@Ag our run had to end eventually, we'll keep fighting though!

#rebelalliance
Glad you all had fun - Congrats goes out to the Alliance for a great job.
Call all tha arms ya want. We'll jus keep choppin'em off.
Absolutely love seeing Alliance grouping up again. I rather fight ED Alliance than Off realmers.

Looking forward to finding most of you on the battlefield.

((@Acialga Holly the belf has been poisoned and is slowly turning into an Undead, though she still has part of her Belf self deep inside of her that is trying to break out of this darkness. It will get interesting. ))
Messaged received from Captain Nearo, Kul Tiras Marines:

Operation Felbat confirmed
11/09/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Hollyforest
Absolutely love seeing Alliance grouping up again. I rather fight ED Alliance than Off realmers.

Looking forward to finding most of you on the battlefield.

((@Acialga Holly the belf has been poisoned and is slowly turning into an Undead, though she still has part of her Belf self deep inside of her that is trying to break out of this darkness. It will get interesting. ))
I tried to free the real holy with my demons last night
11/09/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Stankfang
Call all tha arms ya want. We'll jus keep choppin'em off.

Idle threats from an orc in a dress who does not wield axe or bow.
Captains of the Alliance, Operation Felbat is a go! Ho Ho Ho Mother!@#$ers!

Loads of fun tonight!

1 Like

Operation Felbat was a success, garnered more support with new friends Lionguard and others. We are coming up on one month and the movement is growing steadily. Lets keep it up ED. For the Alliance!

#rebelalliance

3 Likes

Looking forward to your progress.

2 Likes

A big Thank You to all who came out tonight to support our assault on the Horde’s air support.

For Kul Tiras!

3 Likes