Alliance Call to Arms!

I put the level 1 troll on ignore so would not read anymore of his post. We have a diverse group of players on Emerald Dream. I have been here a few years and have enjoyed it. Sure we have trolls in our forms and at some of our RP events, but over all a good group of players on both sides.
I am proud to be here whether I am playing on my alliance toons or horde toons. You can look at other RP server's forums and see how empty their servers are. l will help anyone out on either side of the line because I believe in this server. No level 1 troll is going to make me or many others believe him. D7 will pull off realmers as much as TAE will. They will then share screenshots on Twitter for all to enjoy. Some of them are really neat to see, in the end they all do their jabs but seem to remain friends.
After all this is a game, and we are on Emerald Dream with Warmode on or PVP flagged, you can expect a little wpvp to happen. I would not trade it for anything.
Love you all, and I will see you on the battlefield, or FB, or Twitter, or Discord... or more forum post.
/popcorn
11/07/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Vursula
Their stealth squad struggles against us. Theres no fear.

Vurs, your typical 10-15man well rounded group that has multiple healers will always outweigh a 5-12 man all stealth group with MAYBE one healer. Glad you chimed in and added that to their awesome thread here. See ya in game
Doesn’t an account show accumulated forum posts as a whole, under the achievement points?

If that’s the case, you can easily find out who the lvl1 is.
11/07/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Aoeu

Vurs, your typical 10-15man well rounded group that has multiple healers will always outweigh a 5-12 man all stealth group with MAYBE one healer. Glad you chimed in and added that to their awesome thread here. See ya in game

Stealth squads arent a thing anymore apparently?
I feel this thread needs some warmth and love. Please come to my Apartment in Shadowforge City and I can lead you all in some calming exercises and breathing techniques! 75 Firehammer lane, apt 4. The felguard will be chained up outside the door. Just come on in.
Any one want a flower?
11/07/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Vursula
Stealth squads arent a thing anymore apparently?

What?
11/07/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Bargrim
Kasanyatsumi is looking like the media attacking President of The United States Donald J. Trump. Attacking his past actions and expecting Americans to jump in shock and awe at his sexual escapades... but guess what, we already knew because he didnt hid the ball. Insert D7/SpartyMcSpartPants

Honestly Kasan, I cant know your motivations but from where I set you just seem like one bent on sowing discord in the community. So much so that it would be easy for me to believe you were behind the whole rp vs. Pvp deal that drove away many of ED's players.
Now, I hope the rest of you reading this thread continue to shrug this Kasan individual off and choose to just ignore them all together perhaps, I'd definitely prefer that.

haha <3 My fav person

11/07/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Nawat
Classy posts by D7 here. Hard to imagine people can be so ignorant.

Pride about constantly needing a bigger group. Pride in being a douche bag? Pride in the ability to crash laggy servers instead of using skill. Seriously messed up.... I don't get people these days. Pretty sure I'd be embarrassed to be a part of that.

If you were out and about in the world you would really know what we were up too. Nice name btw. Very role play compliant!
A parchment hangs in Tiragarde Square

Alliance Heroes,

A Call to Arms has been issued by the Admirality and King Anduin Wrynn. All able bodied fighters, menders, and support personnel are to report for duty. Muster will be at 20:00 or 8:00pm for you pirates. Report to any Alliance Captain for duty assignment(invite)

For the Alliance!
11/07/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Aoeu

Are we really pretending that the D7 stealth squad only shows up with 5 -12 stealthies to take down however many we have? Because that has never once happened. What you actually do is bring in other people from your own guild as well as people from other well known guilds and some random Horde in the area. Just like you did last night when you dropped 20+ on our 13
Can we not have disputes between factions in here. This thread was light hearted, a way to bring guilds together, yet seems to be devolving.

11/08/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Strongbow

Alliance Heroes,

A Call to Arms has been issued by the Admirality and King Anduin Wrynn. All able bodied fighters, menders, and support personnel are to report for duty. Muster will be at 20:00 or 8:00pm for you pirates. Report to any Alliance Captain for duty assignment(invite)

For the Alliance!
11/08/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Sherona
Just like you did last night when you dropped 20+ on our 13

You should probably fact check that Sherona. I posted screen shots for your viewing pleasure.

We only had 14 you silly Void Elf. We had one person in our group from an other guild but what random horde do you speak of?
Void elves are such odd creatures, maybe all that mana they consume does something to their brain.
Holly is an undead wtf did yall do to her D7
11/08/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Hollyforest

We only had 14 you silly Void Elf. We had one person in our group from an other guild but what random horde do you speak of?
Void elves are such odd creatures, maybe all that mana they consume does something to their brain.

Even more uglier as an undead. You have no brain :)
take it to twitter ladies

Alliance Heroes,

For the Alliance!
Have been asked to leave this alone by the folks enjoying this thread. I suggest you do the same.
11/08/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Aoeu
Have been asked to leave this alone by the folks enjoying this thread. I suggest you do the same.

I don't usually hop on the forums at all but seeing as though you want to spread lies I figured I would make an appearance. At any rate, all those names I mentioned in my above post were there with your little stealth group. I think I proved my point though. I won't comment on this again.

Apologies for any thread derailment on my part.

Alliance Heroes,

For the Alliance!