Alliance are Still Bad

What is actually happening:

1. Alliance are consistently winning 50% of their non-epic battlegrounds. They’ve been :poop: for so long that the community refers to this as winning.

2. The reason for #1 is “Every Man…” err, “The Will to Survive.” Horde may either :poop: themselves by replacing 130 IL DPS trinket with heirloom trinket, or sit in a full stun and die.

3. The reason why Alliance are still :poop: in epic BGs is because in large, prolonged team fights with many healers present and lack of coordinated focus fire #2 is less of a factor.

So, enjoy your stun break for over-tuned damage… nothing lasts :skull:

:kiss: :full_moon_with_face: :sunny:

Too much salt is bad for you.

21 Likes

Never quite understood the whole “I hate the other faction” thing.

We all come from the same “pool of players” and you win some you lose some and if you try to focus more on yourself and what you are doing, it might not be so negative and have you coming onto the forums to whine…

5 Likes

Salty and negative? And here I thought I was just being jovial with amusement. Lighten up.

Failure, Trash, Gimp, Failures - Yep, jovial I can see that :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I added some extra emotes to convey tone.

If anything, that proves there points more.

Some interpersonal skill advice. We don’t know if you are being sarcastic or serious. We don’t know you personally and in online communication you can only go with what is written. That’s it.

I agree that adding some contextual emotes might have an impact on your intention but, well, not really in this case.

The only thing I could extrapolate from your post was that you were upset about losing, and don’t like the other faction because. Well not entirely sure. Beneath you? From a bad “pool” of people?

I think it’s probably just your own little reality where you have to hate the other faction. And that’s just OK :slight_smile: I don’t share your passion for hating people that play on the other team but I do understand that perspective exists.

1 Like

Also you go people like Jdro cheating and solo farming the other teams GY.

Damn horde players being so OP they can just walk through the ally’s team.

2 Likes

Forgot that everyone is offended by everything now. Back when I first started playing MMOs the factions could taunt each other in jest on the forums… stir the pot a bit in the spirit of war (it is called Warcraft after all). Now, we must love each other and embrace the other side. No one is trash. No more factions. No more war.

2 Likes

Actually. I wasn’t offended at all. Just expressed an opinion on the factions and people and your “rage” :). I respect your perspective 100%.

I enjoy fighting in PVP and get irate/triggered as much as anyone when I get ganked, or attacked or whatever. Just don’t really differentiate much since I have horde/alliance toons.

As we discussed you didn’t seem to be joking and no one mentioned loving the other side and not pvping. Stop creating nonsensical facts to support yourself or make yourself feel better haha :slight_smile:

Now that was jovial. Well. Sorta.

you do know the Horde have had a mass influx of Alliance players crossing over for a couple expansions now right? It is the lack of Alliance not the skill of Horde players causing the imbalance in warcraft pvp.

Dirty ally players trying to escape the hordes wrath.

3 Likes

Well, I’m glad you’re here to tell us these things!

Chewie, take the professor into the back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

1 Like

I knew this would catch up with me.

3 Likes

yeah that Jdro guy is on some next lvl stuff, his low ilvl and ability to smash out 40+ kbs in a bg while capping bases.

If he went to ally the ratio for win/loss would suddenly reverse.

2 Likes

I just wanna heal without being one shotted. God.

I heard he had some pocket healers.

Some weirdos for sure.

Just a rumor tho.

2 Likes

Thats a funny way to spell Horde, op.

My n64 gameshark works on wow. Has 39 cheat codes.

3 Likes