Alleria Windrunner's Belt is Backwards

Has anyone noticed that Alleria Windrunner’s belt is… well, backwards? I mean, it comes forward out of the front of the buckle and then around and back through. That just doesn’t work lol.

https ://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/a/a6/Alleria_Windrunner.jpg

1 Like

Green Sylvanas is sloppy.

Fashion. You ‘get’ it or you dont. (I dont)

12 Likes

Mm I see the problem. She has it set to M for Mini. It needs to be flipped to W for Wumbo :thinking:

6 Likes

I don’t understand this sentence, sorry.

3 Likes

yeah someone smarter than me added the pic. you can see it there.

It’s not backwards. Alleria is left-handed.

2 Likes

Alleria is backwards.

1 Like

Man some people have way too much free time on their hands :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No… look closely at the buckle and how the belt comes out of it…

Look closer. It’s a normal belt, except the buckle is turned the wrong direction. We’re probably referencing the same thing, but saying it differently.

Alleria backwards is Airella, Cinderella’s long lost sister, which confirms that there’s an ella sister for each elemental plane.

2 Likes

You seemed to be very focused on one general area to be able to noticed this. :wink:

1 Like

It’s sad that reference and entire monologue is burn into the recesses of my mind and I didn’t even know it. So thanks for that SpongeBob.

2 Likes

looks okay to me.

only thing that looks off is why she got 2 belts. top one looks like the actual belt since it’s not loose while the bottom one that looks like an actual belt is sagging for likely fashion reasons. on the side note about fashion what about them rice sack shoulder pads in MoP? mmm fashion baby

I haven’t met her in-game yet, but she really is just green Sylvanas, huh? I mean, know we’re ALL just recolored copies of each other in this game, but still lol.

Yeah, that’s it.

Alleria needs help.

I heard Alleria likes to wear her pants backwards to be with the cool kids.