All-Troll Customization Megathread

I sure hope so or Sin died twice for nothing.

2 Likes

He keeps getting decimated every day lmao

2 Likes

Just throw every troll type skin PLEASE. We already have Sand Trolls why not go all out

3 Likes

Thats one way.

Though I’d rather the Forest and Ice Trolls were their own AR’s.

2 Likes

I think I may leave the forums for a while again. But have another bump, the trolls deserve it.

1 Like

This thread is bonafide FIRE and needs to be bumped!

I have a few suggestions over on the customization request megathread:

Including:

Troll Male-
1-2 more skin colors, forest troll shades
1-2 more hair colors, true black, dark grey, etc.
3-4 more face options, longer nose, small chin, younger, etc.
1-2 more tusk options (downward/outward curved, curled, etc.)
1-2 hair style options - Zappy Boy-style short mohawk
Facial hair options
Upright posture option (just idle stance animation is fine, like druid casting idle)
Ear variations
1-2 more nose piercing options (huge bone, seashell, side ring, etc)
Jewelry color options
Necklace options

Troll Female-
3-4 more face options, more with eyebrows, younger, etc.
1-2 more skin colors, forest troll shades
1-2 more hair colors, true black, dark grey, etc.
No-tusk option
Hunched posture (idle stance animation only is fine, like rogue stealth animation or warlock idle caster)
Ear variations
1-2 more nose piercing options (huge bone, seashell, side ring, etc)
Jewelry color options
No-tusk option
Necklace options

6 Likes

Also @Blizzard please give us Blood Troll body and face paint with the pale skin and angry faces! I really wanna play as a Blood Troll survival hunter with my pet Crawg!

2 Likes

This hasn’t been bumped in over a year, but: what the heck. Trolls still need more faces, more skin tones, more tusk options, more hairstyles, more piercings, and the options of having facial hair. And if dracthyr can get different body types, y’all can make the stocky Revantusk model an option for trolls; and if orcs can choose whether or not to slouch, trolls should be able to as well.

6 Likes

Yes beards for Trolls and green skin (Forest Troll) for Trolls (or give us Forest Trolls as playable race).

3 Likes

you may be a necromancer but i got to say… this thread needsmore light. its kinda bananas how many are in the files yet cant be adapted to player characters

1 Like

Your troll armor concepts are amazing. Somebody give this man a job already because they blow out whatever Blizzard is doing.

Arthur Lorenz’s art! They make sets for different race/class combos for different races and they’re all amazing.

Arthur Lorenz - [Fan Art] World of Warcraft - Racial Class Armor Design | Vulpera (artstation.com)

He’s even done Vulpera!

3 Likes

Thanks for the link. His stuff is absolutely amazing.

Hard to believe that such beautiful artwork is out there and Blizzard continues to fail at new armor sets more often than not.

Hey…Blizz? I make fun of the “hire fans” thing more often than not; but: hire this man.

This thread had been necro’d. So take a guess what I’m going to do.

Last time I asked a forum moderator about it they said that customization type threads are fine to bring back if one exists no matter how long its been inactive as long as there isn’t a newer one already going.

Let the trolls(Darkspear that is) ask for their desires.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Liked for troll beards. My troll is in dire need of some facial hair.

3 Likes

I deffinietly think troll males should get proper beards, but mostly variety of goaties.
Women should get more jewelry options, like a chain that goes from nose to ear would be sweet.
and some snake acceosries should be a must.
And orc few more face options, more impressive hairstyles and black hair color.

2 Likes

Serpent torcs and bracelets? Yes, please!

1 Like