All servers FULL!

This has nothing to do with saving server costs. If they open a ton of new realms, then they’re going to have a support nightmare later down the line. When the initial crowd is gone they’ll be left with a bunch of realms with almost no population on them and no easy way to merge them.

1 Like

You don’t know how many people are going to leave.
Even if it’s half of them, then the servers are probably all going to be at least medium, possibly even high player counts, if having 100k people queued up is any indication.

1 Like

I don’t see how that’s OUR problem since they have said they are CAPABLE of doing it and and everyone in a 10K queue right now is a PAID SUBSCRIBER.

5 Likes

You’re free to use your PAID SUBSCRIPTION on one of the realms that’s not full! :joy:

Knock Knock
Who’s There?
Blizzard!
Blizzard Who?!
Blizzard Queue
Shakes violently

1 Like

That’s hilarious. Are you defining full as Blizzards new labeling system, or as over a 5K queue - because all the servers fit the latter definition.

I see at least two realms that have no line to get in right now

That’s because people have to work in the morning…Well. Some of us anyway.

1 Like

They think they are, but they aren’t!

That would be a BFA realm. Last I looked there were no Classic realms without hours long queues.

1 Like

Just blows my mind how much prep and time were put into this and it still is a joke. I came back after 5 years to play with my friends and we’ve moved 3 time to different servers to try to play. This is a joke and disappointing. I started at 35** in the queue that had me wait over an hour to create another toon for another server to try to play, only for it to log me out when I got under 200. Rather just get my money back at this point and try again in a month.

As an engineer, I’m getting sick of hearing this excuse. These guys are supposed to be engineers. Problem solving is part of the job. You do what needs to be done and figure out how to deal with the merging (if it’s even necessary) later.

1 Like

Guilds don’t matter! You can use the LFG and LFR tool to play this great MMO!
=Blizzard

Yes then everyone moves and… them get full because it’s the only one you can log into.

Blizzard has such an opportunity, It seems pretty obvious people want the difficulty vanilla wow offered. Instead of the “you think you do but…” mindset, they should be taking notes how to make retail better. How difficult would “hard-mode/classic” rule-sets be for retail? Nonetheless, I’ve also been waiting for this launch, resubbing and taking time off work. Too much of which has been in queue.

Can blizzard just make the servers larger and make this a main focus. bcuz it sucks getting out of work and then having to wait 6hours to play classic.