All of my Horde RL friends/Guild transfer off Incendious, now it will cost me 25$ to leave

Which was seemingly enough time for everyone in OPs circle of friends except for OP.

1 Like

Friends and families are now permanently separated? You make this sound worse than immigration.

1 Like

Sounds like an excellent server to get Warlord on. Perhaps you should level to 60, get warlord, and transfer off.

I know at least some of that gear is BiS for all of Classic. Maybe stop crying about the situation you’re in and just take advantage of it. Or just keep crying. Up to you I guess.

Most likely the complaint would just be “my friends transferred TO Incendius and now I can’t transfer with them because it’s locked.”

There are already complaints about that (saw one threatening to cancel), but if I’m being honest my sympathy is incredibly limited there. They had 4 months to move there with no restrictions.

1 Like

How in the world is this not enough time? He’s not building an arc and loading it with two of every creature, he is pressing a couple buttons. According to him, every one of his guildmates and friends had time.

4 Likes

This is why allowing server transfer in the first place was a terrible idea, it only gets worse because Blizzard will not manage these transfers in a good way.

how’s the queue?

1 Like

Blizzard posted it. They said NOT to roll on some of the realms and go somewhere else. They also offered numerous free transfers off the realms for months. You can act surprised all you want, but players knew in the first month that these realms weren’t good to play on.

To be fair, Incendius was one of the realms blizzard begged people to reroll on, post name reservations in order to avoid the expected whitemane/herod/faerlina queues.

Realm composition has changed multiple times since launch, I really hope that Windseeker gets trolled by massive xfers next just so I can tell you how much of a fool you were to not see that coming.

I’m sure you won’t have the same gloating, ‘not my problem so sucks to be you’ attitude then.

Also

So, looks like you’re damned if you did what Blizz told you to, damned if you didn’t.

Yea, I’m actually having a good laugh at what happened to Earthfury. It was one of Whitemane’s free xfer realms in p2 and we had a group of guildies leave Whitemane in a rather dramatic fashion to play there, extolling the virtues of said server, how it was alliance dominated and “not crowded at all” and we’d regret staying on our 55/45 server.

I don’t. Whitemane is overcrowded, but its relatively balanced and has been for ages. I know what I’m getting with Whitemane. It hasnt changed much since release.

Now you’re just mad that someone else made a better realm decision. I’m only responsible for myself, and I wisely picked a small realm at the start, not a fat one, just to avoid queues. I advised this of everyone, but most pick the biggest realms anyway. Not my fault. I’m not in control of what realms OTHER people pick.

As for transfers to Windseeker, come right over, we have plenty of room, and could use more horde especially.

Netherwind isn’t full,
Incendious horde is so dead they just won’t let us transfer off, oh wait

Unless we pay. Then everything is ok.

As evidenced by the blue post, you were warned.

They warned you it would go away with warning. You decided to stay and be stubborn. Take some accountability and if they were your RL friends anyway they should have gave you a heads up that they too were transfer off Incendious.

No discord? No text? No call?