All My Gear bags and bank stuff is gone

Earlyer today i was playing my dh i just not long finished a mythic dungeon then logged off for dinner when i logged back on looked like everything was ok but when i logged back into the char all my gear that i had equiped all my bags and stuff i had stored and my bank was emptyed.
the guild bank has not been touched so i know i was not hacked i do have a authenticator to my account i have looked at iteam recovery there not there.
I have reloaded my ui i have turned off mods and rebooted multi times it was showing the gear on my char but now its not in the char selection screen.
the armory it showing my char wearing the stuff at ilvl 0
I been looking online for anything to do with this but im coming up empty i do have a ticket open to blizzard but im fearing the worst from all the hard work i put in since launch could be gone. if anyone has any ideas then please help :frowning:

You should be fine. This is a known rare display bug. If it is still happening, make an in-game bug report. It should resolve itself within 24 hours, but you can try to speed it up. Resetting your UI is an option.
Resetting the WoW User Interface - Blizzard Support
Another is to delete your character and restore it. Scary, but it can work.

The issue with the armory is a symptom of the bug. It should clear up after the in-game display is restored.

1 Like

yeah i did that and still did not fix it :frowning:

Did what :question:

ok it just randomly fixed itself nvm

1 Like

Glad it’s resolved.