All jokes aside from April fools jokes

All the April fools jokes or at least most of them are literally complaints and wants that people have been talking about forever.

Which shows that they read the forums and see what people want changed etc etc.

So what can be done or why do you guys think nothing ever is really changed??

If they spent half the time on PVP balancing that they spend on April fools jokes this game would be much better.

3 Likes

Simple. They think our opinions are WORTHLESS. And if you take a look at some of the topics in the generals forums, I’d think you would understand why.

To be fair, Dozer. Your opinions are worthless.

3 Likes

To be fair, I don’t really have opinions. Just suggestions. thx.

I agree nerf DH

Already knew some potato out there would take their low effort april fools joke as a personal attack

Prob why they put them out late and take 5 mins to do compared to the actual fun they used to have with them

2 Likes

Ion said on video that they read all of these forums. They just toss out these immature whiny posts that are full of twitch emotes and memes because they provide nothing but eyerolls from the actual adults who went on to college and now work for Blizzard.

The reality is that Blizzard doesn’t need to do anything ever with this game besides quick cash grabs like mounts, pets, races. They choose to do it out of kindness towards us as gamers but when you act like a degenerate by insulting them their desire to please you quickly subsides. You’ll continue to pay them money no matter how awful and neglected this game is and thats really all thats important to them.

If you truly care then grow up and treat them with respect. Create a thread with constructive criticism and provide detailed synopsis of why you feel that way. If you’re too lazy to form a coherent sentence longer than “nerf dhs plz” then why should the devs put any effort in it either?

I think most of you forget that those employees are actual people. They would like to make a great game for everyone and have the game thriving, but just like most of you they probably are lost at what to do. They’re human beings. They know these specs need buffs/nerfs but they’re probably out of ideas that make them fun for both sides. Thats why they read these forums; to get some ideas and brainstorm with their team the right solutions.

You also need to remember that they have to show feedback to their bosses and if that were me, well I wouldn’t show them anything either. Its obvious the only time people come here to contribute is after watching a streamer lose a game, or losing a game themselves.

Put yourself in their shoes and try to read these forums from their PoV and then you’ll start to understand why the game is what it is.

1 Like

???

Wasting your time love.

Those are all incredibly valid points but doesn’t make us any money so no comment

That’s some supermad white knighting there, pal. I do hope you’re getting some form of compensation for what sure seems to be some seriously emotionally distressing shillery you’re subjecting yourself to.

1 Like

We have a term for his kind of people now: S I M P

1 Like

Nothing about this post was taken personal??? Just noticed most of the jokes were a lot of thing people have mentioned. Nothing more nothing less