All Hail The Sin'dorei!

I also love gnomes. They’re good on shish kabobs.

1 Like

Is this the fortnite? Sims? Please, I am old. Tell me.

I don’t know about the greatest but definitely the most fabulous and LGBT.

1 Like

No.

Bal’a dash, malanore.

That would be Life is Strange, wonderful choice driven game that will make you feel emotions . . . Lots of emotions. The gif also comes in God of War flavor if you like.

1 Like

Don’t you have a tree to squat around in?

Oh, sorry.

Yes! Let’s get them all together in one spot and then see if that firestarter is around…

Salami I shall ignore ye!

What did we do? lol

2 Likes

Gross.

3 Likes

void elves are the mongrel race.

1 Like

/rases hand to the skys
we the ones!

Well, they have a monopoly on the Horde. They’re the only pretty race on that faction and a lot went Horde as it had the Elves and they were told Horde was more competitive and better players went Horde.

Yet the Horde has lost against the Alliance always.

Okay. rains hail down on the sin’dorei

All elves are traitors darling, it’s part of our charm.

Bold words for pavement.

Seriously though, what race in WoW hasn’t been genocided at least once? Humans were a couple of times, high elves, draenei at least twice, trolls… Ah, but at least it’s something to do to pass the time.

1 Like

The only traitor elves are The Ren’dorei. Usually allies will join others when they fully help them, and not merely assist a common enemy. Tyrande left the Nightborne to rebuild on their own, why The Sin’dorei actually helped them rebuild, just saying.

Ah, Belf vs Nelf. A conflict of choice, like Coke-Pepsi, Playstation-Xbox, Mac-PC, Luger-M1911, M16-AK47, Red-Blue, New York Pizza-Chicago Style, Mcdonalds-Burger King, and Packers-Literally Everyone Else.

1 Like

Our night elf cousins may be wayward, but comparing them to the Packers is undeserved.

The bet is who will succumb first, us or the Horde.

According to Nzoth’s visions, the Horde is as likely to succumb to the Void as the Void Elves. :rofl:

My bet is on the Horde, coward Sindorei included, of course!

I love Sin’dorei, they make for perfect target practice.

3 Likes

That took a dark turn.
:eyes:

2 Likes

No cookie for you.

Meanie head.

4 Likes