All dungeons scaled to M+ keystones

Simple LFG mode with option to access keystone after completion. Random or ''select dungeon (according to your ilvl to unlock keystones+) Simple choice to make ‘‘continue push’ or ‘change’’. No choosing and discrimination of specs. Fast queue. Do with the comp and that’s it.

So much unaccessible content but we are forced to play the same 8 dungeons over and over and over and over and over and over

of course poisoned tongue will say it is too complicated to do.

But what dungeons would you like to try in a M+?
I’d do Grimrail, Scholo/Strat, Pit of Saron.

LFR too. all of them in random mode according to your ilvl. Tons of people with tons of different gear and procs.

This would require an unbelievable amount of tuning. And unless it’s going to award gear for current content, lots of people won’t play it.

1 Like

It would never happen. It took them months to tune M+ dungeons just for this expansion.

A bigger problem I rather them “solve” is M+ gearing. Farming the same dungeons for the same gear for the lifetime of the expansion gets old fast. Imagine farming the same loot from raids all expansion. Every raid would have the same exact drops. It would get boring fast. I would like to see M+ get some seasonal dungeon sets and gear to vary things up a bit. M+ really deserves a bit more attention.

4 Likes

Of course one idiot had to say it’s too much work, nobody would play an unrestricted game and then change topic.
What do you care if it requires effort.
And yes of course there would be loot.
As long as someone protects the integrity of existing gear.

I’d say create a new tool for tuning and have game testers check things out if loot is about correct or not.
Everything already exists.

I been playing Warcraft franchise since 1996 ish. PvP too. From my office not from my mom’s like modern devs do.

You think I can be influenced by millennial gamers about feasibility of such a small problem. All dungeons unlocked for M+ probably already exist and so fun devs are playing it instead of working on current expansion.

If dungeons cannot be farmed because of a random queue… every dungeon could be a surprise, fun to discover, and wether or not the loot is an upgrade for my toon… I’d still play for sake of playing this old game about to be shelved in a museum of horror.

The game is built by corporates actuaries calculating profit per fictional development. You think you play but you dont. You wait for rewards but you get nothing. You grind. You get tossed left and right. Riding a city bus that never stop to let you down.

There is more effort poured into creating the longest perch holding the biggest carrot.

You’re all idiots about to lose your amendments and freedom in the real world, and also losing your freedom in a virtual world.

uh huh. well, thanks for stopping by!

You’re either trolling or completely unaware of your own contradictions.

Get off the soapbox that doesn’t even hold your weight, and think critically before you talk and call others idiots.

You’re the only idiot in this thread I see.

2 Likes

Sure

Still. All dungeons deserve their place on the gaming top shelf. For everyone to challenge them.
Challenging past developments and wearing old loot for sake of variety if only that.

It dont have to be so restrictive and repetitive. Let’s all love the whole game.
Every expansion is part of the family and it could be huge fam parties

I don’t think it would take that much work to retune the dungeons since the iteration of the M+ system for current content; earlier content would take a lot more effort.

Of course I’d love to do old dungeons as current content. Hell I wouldn’t even need gear… sometimes it seems like I’m the only one who still plays this game just for the fun of it.

I’m not sure how viable it would be to bring pre Legion dungeons into the M+ system, even if you wanted to. I mean look at BC dungeon bosses for instance, many of them only have 2-3 mechanics. I wouldn’t complain if older dungeons were redone and added to the M+ rotation. Although you’d probably have to have something seasonal, or some way to opt out of old content dungeons, or some various system. At any rate at a certain point, it seems they would be better off just making new dungeons than retuning old ones. But still… it’s a little sad to see all that old content to be forever irrelevant.

1 Like

Different times different teams of villains coming up with schemes to piss off heroes. New content can look better, like Tazavesh with new graphic styles, but old content also have its worth of discoveries. Devs from the past were not wrong.

We been watching TV adds all our life, about cars and toilet papers better than all the previous ones. A thousand patch later cars are still vehicles despite the gizmos and looks, and toilet paper can be poked thru.

To every player its own era of cars and someone have to bring those in the garage and start restoration projects.

I worked in CG, 3D animation doing rigs, animations, and models. Setting up pipelines, tasks and goals, workflow between artists, and dealt with clients that didnt have a clue. When rigs are built, foundations and limitations set, when deadlines made you do a build a certain way. It’s always a burden to start over when the client just want to change a little thing. Nevertheless everything is possible if you have a good mind and love to work, and solve problems without a sweat. No matter what stupid requests pose a challenge so I know bringing back old content for M+ is work. But guess what… work is for workers and I’m sure there are employees who would love to work without a masterplan floating around.

Blizz dont seem to have a calendar like marketing agencies and clients have for tv ads. So, what does prevents makeovers for a multinational like activision. Are we in a prison, in the mind of story tellers, in their dreams? forced to read their small book every night. ‘‘Mom there are other books on the shelf there, why cant we read another story tonite?’’ No son, because I know what you like, and trust me you don’t know’ - And i know i’ll have to open all the boxes if so. But - but -but mom! No son. all those boxes are filthy, in the garage next to your dad’s filthy car parts. I hate him and his projects. You’re dad is a loser, he’s old and only love old things. So no more books for you, i made this one just for you, it’s new, and better and I know it. And I’m planning on selling the stove and the fridge because i hate cooking, takes too much time, it’s too much work, but i do this because i love you and we’ll be together forever. And i’m getting rid of the car too. It’s too complicated and I never can find the keys. Now where’s my smart phone you must have took it i hate you, you’re just like your dad, mister genius who always did things right, glad he’s finally out of this house!. Aren’t we happy now? Glad. So no more books for us, no more car, no more stove and no more fridge. Only my narrative because you love me. You love me right? Say it!

back to the game. No solo-queue in arena. Why. I loot the stats i need once every 100hours playing. Why. Seems like slot-machines to me. Did you know slot machines are calibrated to give or not give, by a knob inside the machine? Blizz turn the knob to 1% so we keep playing, so we dont get stronger too fast? We cannot play old content with loot according to our ilvl because… it empowers a fictional character? It’s not fair to who? we beat the game? -do I have to bring back that narcissistic sociopath mom speech (any takers?) ok i see a hand in the far back, here we go: ‘‘Son don’t even think not spending time with me tonite. It’s going to be great. But I dont want to see you picking on my popcorn. Mine ok! I hate you filthy disgusting popcorn thief. I make yourself a plate with 5 popcorn and i have the bowl is that clear. I love you i know best. You are such a good boy, you need me, look how amazing time together is. You owe me’’

Toxedo, curtains, music, a word from our sponsors telling you to eat, poop, wipe, and refresh the scent and we’ll be right back.

I would never ever do a random group for a key. Bad idea do you have lust? Is it cleave heavy for a bad cleave week?

vault credit.

1 Like

Should! Same as now. By slices of 3ilvl according to your key level.

No need to redo all the procs and stats… gem slots…

Loot something from years ago, but scaled. But the point is about… playing. A fast pace between many dungeons. Always a discovery and a pleasure of a new map.

1 Like