[A][Lightbringer] <Full Blast> 5/10M SoD (9/10M CN) LF DPS - Wed/Thur

[A] Full Blast is actively recruiting for the Sanctum of Domination. We are looking for any DPS, preferably ranged. Any exceptional DPS is welcome to apply!

Realm/Server: Lightbringer (PST)

Last Tier Progression: 9/10M CN, 5 hours/week schedule
Current Tier Progression: 4/10M 10/10H SoD

9.1 Raid Schedule (2 day, 6 hour/week)

• Mythic Main Days: Wednesday/Thursday 7:15PM – 10:15PM Server (PST)
  • Early Tier & Optional Heroic Day: Monday 7:15PM – 10:15PM Server (PST)

About Us

We are a guild new to Shadowlands that has sprouted up from a community of Mythic+ and raiding players that transferred to Lightbringer in 9.0. With our first tier under our belt, we are looking to continue progressing Mythic content with the goal of achieving CE in 9.1.

We are moving to a 6 hour/week schedule (up from 5 hours/week) and aiming to get through Mythic SoD as soon as possible.

Our mantra has always been going full blast with pushing content while having fun doing so.

What to Expect

• A progression-focused raiding atmosphere with friendly, dedicated, and skilled raiders.
  • We have 6 hours each week, we do our best to make the most of it by having invites sent out 15 minutes prior to raid time.
  • There are no alt requirements, but we do generally require you to stay with one raiding character during a tier.
  • A community of Mythic+ key-pushers looking to boost IO and generate some memes on the side. We all say the darndest things under pressure, may as well get a good laugh out of them.

What We Expect

• Dedicated and dependable players who can commit to raiding long-term and are able to maintain good attendance. We understand absences happen and real life always comes first but a little heads up goes a long way.
  • Players that have a solid grasp of how to play their class, an understanding of boss mechanics, and a willingness to learn and improve.
  • We’re looking for players that are interested in a long-term guild and willing to put in the effort to add to the social fabric of the community.
  • Must have Discord and a working microphone/headset.
  • Must download and maintain required addons (e.g., WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools, & DBM/Big Wigs).

Wrap-up

If you are interested in joining us for Sanctum of Domination, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord or BNet. Let’s chat!

Contacts

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from you. Let’s go Full Blast!

Alorá-Lightbringer (Discord: Alorá#0001 / BTag: Mikael#1842)

2 Likes

Bumping for reset. Still looking for raiders for Shadowlands!

Bumping for 30% off Character Transfer announcement. Now is the prime time to join! :smiley:

Bumping for people still interested looking for raiding for incoming xpansion

Are you guys in need for Dps warrior?

Hi Soltris,

Happy Pre-patch Day. Yes, we’d be happy to take a DPS warrior, we’re still primarily filling out melee/ranged DPS slots after all. If you would like to chat further, feel free to add my Btag: Mikael#1842.

Cheers,
Mikael

Bumping for pre patch still looking for runners

Still recruiting raiders for Shadowlands! We’re looking primarily for DPS (either ranged or melee) at this point but we’re open to those with healing/tank off-specs that may want to try those roles out in the future.

Feel free to hit me up for more info: Discord: Alorá#0001 / BTag: Mikael#1842

Rebumping or I won’t get to eat dinner again.

1 Like

I was wondering if you guys were still recruiting melees

Hey Söju!

Yes, we’re still recruiting melee DPS. Feel free to add me and we can chat: Discord: Alorá#0001 / BTag: Mikael#1842.

Cheers,
Mikael

this is a good ole bumparoo

Thontosjr#1658 im interested in long term guild. extensive healing background. PST

Hi Thontosjr,

Then you came to the right place! I just added you, let’s chat!

Cheers,
Mikael

Need more souls sucked into the maw to consume raids with for purple glowing items - range dps and healers preferred with their staffy sticks

Hi all,

As an update, we are currently looking for ranged/melee DPS. We are full on heals but DPS with off-specs are welcome to apply in case of an absence!

Also, server reset bumparoo! :smiley:

Yee ole bumparoo

Start of the weekend bumparoo!

End of the weekend bumparoo?

Pre-patch event bumparoo?

1 Like