Algalon the Observer - Defeated Jan 2021 (after 50+ attempts)

This strategy worked for me! Thank you!

Edit: the original one, with Ankle, Emerald and Darkmoon Zeppelin

1 Like

I’m so glad you found a good one.

I don’t have a Barnaby (at least I think I don’t)! I really should get one.

Well, I cannot take credit for that. I read lots and lots and LOADS of other strategies while trying to win this one, and several of the strategies from prior to BfA utilized the Apocalypse, so that part of it was by no means original to me.

Thanks so much for this, the strat worked for me. I swapped the Darkmoon Zepp for a Lifelike Mechanical Boar (H/H) because I didn’t want to spend 25k on the zepp. Worked just fine for me, even with the 2 Breaths needed from whelp.

2 Likes

Literally, the only strat that works now! Appreciate it.

1 Like

I got it 3 days ago with a team on my first try:

1st pet is Zandalari Anklebiter
2nd pet is Direhorn Runt
3rd pet is Son of Sethe

The trick isnt to beat them, but to kill his first two pets and leave the hippo alive, then you use son of sethe’s 2nd ability that puts a DoT on the hippo, then you spam heals with the 3 ability and 1 ability. you want to outlast the rounds so that algalon’s ability that kills all pets on the field DOES kill all pets, and your undead will revive forcing a win.

This is the only strategy that works as of 10.0.5 confirmed today worked, the key is the very first salvo, if you do not get your Zand PP to get Comet to < 200 HP you will NOT WIN ever… just forfeit and retry. You also need to make sure you HAVE emerald proto whelp as a P/P farm it till u get one, even a grey, then convert to blue/25 and then this strat DOES work, 2 attempts was all it took, … the key is the < 200 HP on Comet.