Alchemy vials? Where the hell are they?

This is insane. I have spent the better part of an hour trying to find a vendor for these vials to no avail. Why aren’t they just sold next to alchemy trainers? Am I blind??! Arrgh.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think the trade skill vendor in the first quest hub sells them. The old embassy?

3 Likes

Don’t bother with alchemy, you’ll have exploding failures non stop, 4 hour wait, explodes and fails again.alchemy is dead and gone. They ruined alchemy into the worst thing ever.

1 Like

Hey, I may have nearly died 16 times in a row, but I love my alchemy!

4 Likes

Im starting to get that impression after reading through posts. I feel like Im being forced to learn a completely new game. >.<

My best advice is to read all of the guides, read all of the abilities under the specializations and be prepared explode. A lot.

Honestly, I still enjoy it, though. But I love the RPG aspect of it.

2 Likes

Yep there they are. Thanks. Im too old for change…lol.

In a way you are, this is nowhere like old proffs were. They looked at FFXIV’s crafting, then said “lets add more to it” and they didn’t know where to stop and made a whole new proff system thats frustrating and timegated. I always go alchemy to make pots/flasks for raid and M+ but I’m done. Going herb/mining now for easy gold to avoid headaches.

1 Like

Don’t they? There’s a dragon to the right of the alchemy table in the capital. I bought a bunch from him all week

This toon is only 61…didnt want to have to travel all the way to the capital hub just to get vials. But I did eventually find them at the second quest area. Seems a helluva lot more complicated than it needs to be.

Here’s a list of vendors:

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Easy answer (if you mean Draconic Vials): The one copper diamond ones I bought at the Trade Goods vendor at the embassy. The higher ranking ones are a JC recipe.

1 Like

Look for trade goods vendors.

2 Likes