Alchemy need help, is a huge gold lost

also dont forget that potions and phials are commodity items wich put them in the global AH, prices suck badly for them. Alchemy is dead as a profession to earn gold.

Glacial fury rank 2 is usually around 5% of my damage. Not sure versatility would give me a 5% bump.

Primal Convergent needs to not be in consumables. I cannot fathom how that makes sense when this reagent alone is well over 1kg by itself. Potions of power level 2 sell for 140g each on my cluster and 3ā€™s going for 230. That means, even with high multi-crafting and inspiration this reagent kills the profit margin on this almost completely.

1 Like

If there is no profit margin, then donā€™t craft it. Itā€™s just supply vs demand. More PPL are crafting and less are buying. What is Blizzard supposed to do to get you profit?place work orders for alchemy toons?

Iā€™m a healer Glacial fury doesnā€™t do all that much for me. At least the Vers increases heals a bit and lets me live longer.

I was pretty surprised and disappointed the first time I looked at the phial list. They tried to do a bunch of fun, random things, but thereā€™s just too much inconsistency. Not only does vers give a damage boost in all situations without a bunch of weird conditions, but it also gives damage reduction, which is helpful because everything in the raid and M+ does an absolutely bonkers amount of damage, and they just nerfed healers. Even the small boost to self-healing can be good for dps. All that plus, itā€™s the cheapest and easiest to make by miles. It doesnā€™t require any awakened order or rare herbs. Itā€™s just the herb thatā€™s so common that itā€™s become a trash herb, and the most common awakened essence. Also, not for nothing, but itā€™s the only phial that can be crafted in raid, without the alchemist table. And itā€™s all compounded by cauldrons being changed to give combat potions instead of phials.

alchemy is a garbage profession in the current system, the problem now is that material prices for herbalism also bottom tanked, no income from these professions now.