(A)(KT) DPS LF SL mythic raid team

Not looking for a server transfer.

My DPS preferences for SL so far are any of the 3 specs of Warlock or Outlaw/Sub Rogue.

Ex-old school raider that has been looking to get back into raiding at high levels. My kids are now older, my work schedule is better, and I’m looking for a semi-hardcore or hardcore mythic raid team. I will be willing to put in maximum effort on raid nights during raid times . I do not have a problem being fully prepared. I will be fully enchanted, gemmed, food buff, flask, rune (if still a thing), etc. I’m not looking for guild repairs or handouts. I’m not looking to make weekly donations toward a guild either. I want to be on a team that wants to kill bosses and get loot. Drama and being social doesn’t interest me.

I’m looking for weekday raiding, preferably 2 nights a week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday would be the available days from 5:30PM-10:00PM server time (6:30-11:00PM CST).

I have done plenty of content since Onyxia’s Lair (40 man). I will add links to all my relevant toons and add context below them, as to what role i have played. I will enable being able to see all achievements on the Warlock and Rogue (Farrad and Farrlie).

us/kelthuzad/farrow
Ranged DPS BM Hunter
3/12 M Ny’alotha
10/12 H Ny’alotha
5/12 M Antorous

us/arthas/tragakal
Ranged DPS MM Hunter
Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate
Time is a Flat Circle
13/13 H Hellfire Citadel
6/6 H Blackwing Descent
6/7 N Firelands

us/kelthuzad/farrdh
Vengeance Demon Hunter
Highest IO: 1080
Ahead of the Curve: N’Zoth the Corruptor
12/12 H Ny’alotha

Havoc Demon Hunter
Highest IO: 2594
Ahead of the Curve: N’Zoth the Corruptor
Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker
Ahead of the Curve: Xavius
3/12 M Ny’alotha
12/12 H Ny’alotha
6/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor
5/11 M Antorus, the Burning Throne
11/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne
7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

us/kelthuzad/farrlie
Outlaw Rogue
Highest IO: 1650

us/kelthuzad/farrad
Most of Normal Cataclysm
2/7 H Firelands

us/kelthuzad/farrior
Protection Warrior
5/12 H Ny’alotha
All Normal’s in Cataclysm
Most normals and some heroics in Wrath of the Lich King
1900 Rating in RBG’s

us/kelthuzad/shocknyall
Elemental Shaman
Ahead of the Curve: Imperator’s Fall
7/7 N Emerald Nightmare
1/7 M Highmaul
7/7 H Highmaul
14/14 Siege of Orgrimmar
8/12 H Icecrown Citadel
Restoration Shaman
12/14 Ulduar
1/1 Eye of Eternity
1/1 Obsidian Sanctum (Sarth 3D, server 2nd)

us/arthas/farrdaddy
Tank Guardian Druid
Cutting Edge: Xavius
7/7 M&H The Emerald Nightmare
2/3 H Trial of Valor
9/10 H Nighthold

us/zuljin/farrosh
Tank Brewmaster Monk
Tank: 619.3
3/12 H Ny’alotha

Fire Mage that no longer exists
Ranged DPS & Mage Tank
2/6 Serpentshrine Cavern
1/1 Magtheridon’s Lair
2/2 Gruul’s Lair (Mage Tank)
10/10 Karazhan
1/1 Onyxia’s Lair (40 Man)

BTag: farrdaddy#1540

1 Like

Hello there!
Im not sure if you’d be interested in a realm transfer but our guild is looking for some dps to finish out the roster for Shadowlands, we raid Tues/Weds 8-11 EST. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in i’ll leave a btag and our guild spam below to get in contact :smile:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Guild Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Hey Farrad,

I think we might check a lot of the boxes you are looking for. Check us out and hit me if if you want to talk

Hi! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!