[A & H]<Knights of Wrynn> Most Guilds Here are the Same, Be Different Join Us!

:dracthyr_yay_animated: Why Join Us? :dracthyr_yay_animated:

If you take a look at all of the guild recruitment posts, you will notice that they all brag about what they have cleared, and that they are recruiting X classes. If your numbers do not meet with their expectations, then more than likely you will probably be excluded from content or removed from their guild. In Knights of Wrynn, we care more about you learning mechanics and being able to experience all of the content; if you are willing to put in the time, we are willing to help you.

:dracthyr_shrug: Who We Are :dracthyr_shrug:

Our guild leadership started playing WoW in 2004 and has seen the evolution of the game community. In Knights of Wrynn or KoW, we strive to be a safe haven for gamers that have been exposed to toxic encounters or never seem to understand why they are excluded from content; in our guild, we will not judge or make fun of ANYONE based on performance. Knights of Wrynn is also a LGBTQ friendly guild, as well as a guild that accepts and advocates for gamers with disabilities and military veterans.

:dracthyr_lulmao: Who We are Looking For :dracthyr_lulmao:

• Can you respect other people?

• Can you listen to explanations of mechanics?

• Can you help other guildies out when they are in need of assistance?

• Are you willing to learn how to become better? (e.g. upgrading gear, optimizing rotations, learning mechanics)

• We are first and foremost a progression raiding guild, and so if you want to raid with us, we request that you join our guild with your MAIN only! After that, we allow you to bring your alts in if you would like.

• If “sweaty pumpers” or “sending it” are in your gaming vocabulary, then you will probably not fit in here. :grinning:

If you can answer yes to these questions, then we are the guild for you. Currently, our raid times are 8:30 PM EST until 10:30/11 PM EST Tues/Thurs and Saturday from 8:30 PM EST until around 11 PM EST. Dungeons/M+ would be ran nightly starting at 8:30 PM EST until whenever. If you cannot stay for the entire time, then that is okay!

We are currently working on AoTC in HEROIC Vault of the Incarnates on Tues/Thurs, and we run NORMAL Vault on Saturday’s for others that do not have a normal clear and/or need help learning raid mechanics.

Our goal is to help others become raiders and to perform optimally in a raid and M+ environment, so I must stress, that we help out people that are new to raiding in a normal difficulty setting, or have not had any luck with getting into group content, so we take the time to make sure everyone knows what to do. We are not a “carry” guild…if you want to experience more difficult content, i.e. heroic/mythic raids and higher M+ keys, then you need to show up for normal raids and less difficult M+ content and put in the work that is listed in the “Who We are Looking For” bullet points.

:dracthyr_sweat: Class Needs of the Guild :dracthyr_sweat:

We currently need an off-tank (DK, DH, Pally, Druid, Monk) , healers (Mistweaver Monk, Preservation Evoker, Resto Shaman), and DPS for M+'s and raid. Other than that, we will accept anyone that meets the criteria listed in “Who We are Looking For”.

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: How to Join Knights of Wrynn :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

If you would like to join us, you can apply using the in-game Guild Finder listed under Guild and Communities (the J key). If you have any questions or concerns, you can also reply to this post. Thank you, and I hope to see you in game!

1 Like

Bump for KoW!

1 Like

Bump again!

hello I recently just back from the game after BFA and my current guild is dead now, im pretty new but would like to get to raid and mythic once im geared. Can I join

Hey there Skyblader. If you like what you read about us, then you are most welcome. Message Revna, Pheena, or search for us in Guild Finder and you can apply there.

Need more active DPS and Healers for raiding!

Bump to the top!

Lets get this guild a bumpin.

1 Like

We need resto shaman, resto druid, balance druid, rogues, mages, enh shaman, warlock, and shadow priest for raiding. All other dps are welcome as well!

Bump… Great guild group, with great leadership.

Just come join us as each night there is always available help to build groups.

We’re needing Heals and Deeps for more groups and more flexible raid grouping.

1 Like

Need more active raiders, especially DPS and healers.

Need Resto Druid/Shaman or Holy Priest for raids!

Need Resto Druid/Shammy, Holy Priest, and Holy Pally for raid nights and M+!

Need more active raid and M+ members!

Still looking for more active Raid and Mythic + members - DPS & Heals needed the most!

Need more friendly and active members for M+ and raiding!

Still looking for active and friendly people for M+ and Raiding!

If you are looking for a guild that will give you a chance regardless what your skill level is, then Knights of Wrynn is for you!

Hi there! My better half and I are looking for a casual, friendly, and mature guild to hang out in and make some friends. I see you’re raiding and doing M+ but wondered how much the guild does other activities? Old raids and dungeons, transmog runs, achievements, etc. And how active is the guild during the day EST time? Either in game or in discord.

Thanks!

Hello Sylensse! If your better half and yourself are looking for a guild that is extremely friendly and goes above and beyond to be different than the status quo, then look no further than Knights of Wrynn!

On the question about old raids and dungeons, I do have plans to put together old content runs so that we can get pick up missing guild achievements/etc. The guild roster is sporadic during the day, due to the fact that most of our members work and/or have kids, but after 5 PM…the activity increases exponentially; Discord also becomes active, because we are always doing some sort of activity that includes our members.

If you feel like we are a great match for the two of you, then be sure to reach out to us again here/in-game, or apply via the Guild Finder. Thank you for your interest in Knights of Wrynn!