[A]<Karma Gaming> LFM H/M SL, Wed/Mon AND Fri/Sat teams; 9p-12a PST @@

Thanks for checking us out! We’re recruiting for SL H/M progression w/o raiding overkill.

LATE night, PACIFIC TIME ZONE, active, to accommodate busy lives. Our guild consists of a mature community of friends who are looking to make more friends while we progress in a consistent, organized environment with strong leadership. Through many xpacs, we have earned AoTC and progressed through mid-raid Mythic content. This is NOT a CE type guild. We’re an awesome group that values teamwork and friendships, along with inclusion. Our main goal is to encourage enjoyment of game play while balancing real-life obligations.

Are you a good fit?
-have a mature mindset and handle adult humor well
-Self-motivated but have a strong team mindset - there is no “I” in “We” - ya that was kinda lame but you get the point
-Enjoy late-night banter and fun times with friends. We are a community that prides itself on real friendships. We look out for one another and support each other.
-Willing to grow within the game, taking time on self-improvement in play, gearing, learning to optimally play your class/spec and come to raid, prepared and ready.
-Willingness to run mythic keys, do achievements on part-time basis. This is optional but keys are a must as you will be finding some of the best gear. We do not run with cliques. We help everyone as long as you help yourself as well.
-No arrogance, no aholes. Confidence is okay!

We have 3 teams which we are always looking to fill with new talent. Currently, we have:
Team Solar - Wed/Mon 9pm-12am PACIFIC
Team Lunar - Wed/Mon 9pm-12am PACIFIC
Team Starsurge - Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am PACIFIC

Strong needs for–
-Rdps
-Mdps
-Any class w/ OS heals is a plus
-Any dps w/ OS tank is a bonus - for just in case situations and mythic+ keys

Interested? No app process. Why go through all that bs. Simply add recruitment officer and let’s see if we are a good fit!
Add btags:
brewmoose#1840 - Raid assist
Scott#1363 - Raid Lead
honeybee#1337 - Vice GM
Shadowfyre#1345 - GM

Waiting on Honeybee to add me back :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey hey! I got you! :slight_smile:

Still recruiting!

G. Recruit

Yo!

Came across your post and Karma sounds dope. I’m a returning player; played vanilla ~ Wrath and then came back in Jan this year and was able to lvl and gear my warrior up. Managed to get into a decent raiding guild and even did H Nyalotha all the way through! Shizz was super fun. Only thing is i never really made any homies in that old guild so i ended up taking a break to play some other MMO’s. Logged back in couple days ago after resubbing to get ready for Shadowlands and found myself guildless. Figured it was a good time to peruse around for some new buds.

Long stoney story short im looking for some peeps to play with as we get ready for shadowlands. Can i kickit?

Btag: BigHeadManny#1454

P.S. not sure why it tagged my alt lol heres my main

Boomy/Resto long time raider looking for a home in Shadowlands. Added you on Bnet. Looking forward to talking to ya.

request sent if you’re still recruiting
open to any cloth class/ heals OS as applicable

Can someone contact me? I added honeybee and they were from another guild… Unless I messed up somewhere… I would really like to talk to you. #Nix12259

Same problem here

Yo! Got your message Grunk. Sorry I had not been on forums for a bit. If you are still interested in guilding with Karma, I’ll be glad to answer any questions or if you just want an invite to feel things out, we can do that to! I will add you ingame as well with my tag, #honeybee1337

Updated guild recruitment posting. Still recruiting @@

I’d love the chance to hang out and tank with your group.
Need a new home, returning from a family break through BFA. Do you have room for an exceptional BM, looking for fun progress on low raid hours.

Still recruiting folks, I’m also available on bnet usually when I’m not working. is the GM

Still recruiting for our 3 teams - ranged DPS preferred but all talented folks who are interested, please send one of us a message. Thanks!

We have made a new post on the same forums but updated

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-karma-gaming-lfm-for-fri-sat-team-late-night-raiding/860063

This one still works but, I am the recruitment officer / Raid lead for the Fri-Sat Team.