Aimed Shot Bug

I’ve noticed multiple times throughout my journey to 60 that Aimed Shot is occasionally bugging out.

Occasionally it will take an extra few seconds to cast. (5-6 seconds).
This happens while I am NOT taking damage.

7 Likes

I’m getting it often. (this is my hunter account)

1 Like

hmm… i was getting ready to post about what seems to be another bug , but looks like it could link with this. are you sure your aimed shot is taking that long to cast? here’s why i ask… there seems to be an animation bug with autoshot where it looks like my hunter is just standing there holding his bow and doing nothing… however I noticed shortly after installing my threat plates addon in conjunction with nameplate scrolling combat text addon, that its taking damage from autoshot, the character is just standing there not moving so it looks like its bugged out not shooting… this seems to be the same thing with aimed shot which i just learned yesterday.

1 Like

I actually started noticing this a couple days ago. I thought maybe it was the weapon swing timer addon I have just not calculating it properly, but the cast bar goes up and then I seem to just sit there in the bow pull animation for another second until Aimed Shot finally goes off. Super weird.

Multiboxing 5 hunters here. I see this all the time.

Also sometimes autoshot does something similar with the cast animation becoming stuck but not as often as aimedshot. Yes I am positive it does not go off @crunchyfrogg, the logs nor the combat text show up

I notice this as well. Its super noticeable if you have a cast timer. Aimed shot cast timer will finish but it wont go off for another 2-3 seconds.

1 Like

Frustrating… hunters are a tad broken atm I hope they do some fixing soon

Might be related to feign death, auto shot takes way longer to go off right after i feign death for some reason

2 Likes

It’s like the hunter is getting stuck at the end of the animation

@Reimmi I just tried it and it’s true the autoshot after the feign death does take longer.

The reddit post should probably be tied to this one as well…

A ton of Reddit users are reporting the same results

I have noticed sometimes autoshot will wind up but then my character just stands there until I hit like arcane shot or something as well. Aimed shot 3s cast will end and i figured it was just lag but it does stop for like 1-2 seconds sometimes.

I hope they fix hunters before battleground release…

Is this a confirmed bug somewhere? I can get stuck casting aimed shot for 8 seconds sometimes.

This is very much still a problem.

Still ongoing.

1 Like

I’ve never seen an Aimed Shot by itself take longer than it’s base 3.5 seconds unless there was push back.

One thing that it might be is how WeaponSwingTimer (Dunno about YaHT) will incorrectly show Aimed Shot as starting to cast if you try to cast Aimed while in the Red Auto Shot cast section. When you cast Aimed while you’re in the red zone, Aimed does not actually start casting until the current auto is finished (it gets queued instead). WST will show Aimed as being cast, but if you use another cast bar addon like Gnosis you will see aimed does not start until that current auto completes casting. However, this should show the auto animation before aimed starts.

when is this getting fixed?

1 Like

Dunno prob never