[A&H][US][Moon Guard] <Empyrean> is LFM DPS

Hello there! Thank you for checking out our recruitment post, I’ll keep it short and sweet!~ Empyrean is currently working to fill out its newly formed raid team to a 2/3/9 roster! We are looking for chill folks who want to clear Normal & Heroic at relaxed pace. But please don’t mistake that for having a lackadaisical attitude towards clearing content, we are serious when it comes to downing bosses with the time we have to raid!

Raid Times/Days: Thursday & Friday 8-11pm CST

Current Progression: 9/9N | 5/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: StarliteKitsu or RadiantYeen
You can also respond to this forum thread and I will do my best to get back to you!

Requirements:
410iLvl
Knowledge of the class you play.
Ability to accept constructive feedback.
The ability to be punctual.
A friendly attitude.
Accepting of LGBTQIA+ Folks.

Looking For:

3 to 4 DPS. - DH/Rogue/Mage/DK/Warlock

But if you don’t fit any of these specifics please feel free to reach out anyways!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Tati, GM of Empyrean
3 Likes

Tossing an afternoon bump on here to say we are still looking for more folks to join our community. Casuals and Socials also are very welcome in our Guild!! And if you are looking for Mythic Plus, we are working to get a solid group together for pushing keys!

Updating to say:

We cleared Normal last night! We are now 9/9N and moving into Heroic tonight!!

Will post with updates once we finish the raid night ^^! Hope to hear from more DPS this week!

Forgot to update this! We have Normal On Farm and are now 1/9H !! Still looking for Able Bodied DPS who want to join up and kill some bosses ^^!

Bumping this post again :smiley: ! Still looking for some DPS >3</

Killed Second Boss!! 2/9H \o/

Now we are officially 5/9H

Still looking for some solid DPS to round out our group!!