[A/H][US] 227 MW LF New Home

Hi! I’m 5/10 H SoD and 3/10 M CN experienced, and I am looking for a new home. I’m open to change realms or even faction change to find the perfect guild to call home. I’m looking for a guild that is friendly to all players, who offers help to those in need and doesn’t exclude them from anything.

I would prefer raiding on Wednesday/Thursday night since I have those nights off (I work graveyards), but I am open to raid any time between 10am to 10pm PST. The things I can bring to the guild is a positive attitude, the desire to help the guild in whatever they need (I have in my guild spent hours refilling guild banks with necessary items for our raids and even craft all the items in question). I am also willing to play a new class, but ask to give some time to get comfortable with that class and gear to my work schedule/school.

I have logs upon request.

If you think I might be a good addition to your guild, my discord is RiddleRidley#1890

Hey there! Everest is looking for more to round out our Raid team. The guild is on Area-52 / Horde. We are looking to get a quick AOTC and push for Mythic progression this tier. Raid nights are Tues / Wed 8-11pm EST. We are a good group of people that understand that our raiders have works and a life outside of wow. We would love to help get you your character heroic ready and to have you join the team! Feel free to add me on BNET: Bloodiehell#1476

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Heyyy Kimiko,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add Mistweaver to my roster. Our resto shaman REALLY wants to be a mistweaver, but he’s too good as resto so we’re looking outside of the guild.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha.

We are currently 5/10H with Painsmith to 11%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hey Kimiko!

MGB (8/10 SoD) sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested.

We are bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. Our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. Happy to discuss more.

Discord: Ali_A#1167 or Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Wed & Fri - 8:30-11:30 PM Eastern (5:30-8:30 PM Pacific)

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

made some edits to OG post & plus bumping thread.

Hello there! Mutiny, a horde guild on Illidan is looking for more players to join our raid team. I think you would be an excellent fit given the description. We currently raid two nights a week, Wed and Friday from 7-10 pm central time.

Our core group has been around for a while, but several people had to step back due to RL and we are looking for new friends. Our goal is to get AOTC and work on some mythics. More than anything else, we want to have a fun environment for everyone. This is a game after all. Currently 3/10 H and looking to add a few more kills this week.

If interested, reach out to us

Rigge, dreasy11902 <-- Our awesome raid leader
Kalica, hokipoki1278 <-- Our awesome GM
Cyndraelia, Zvrehtvall1417 <-- Our awesome recruiter

If you’re for a new home, come look at crisp. We are a 2-day a week raiding guild pushing for CE this tier.