Ahune is broken

WARNING Do Not do Ahune as HEROIC right now. You will NOT get a cloak drop. You’ll get a level 70 Item, and a Badge of Justice, and you only get ONE summon for the WHOLE group.

Last year, everyone in the group got a summons for their daily, and if you had the original quest from the event, you had an extra 1 life time summons.

This year, the event is a little bugged out. Only 4 of my party got to summon, one of them wasn’t offered a quest from the person in the beginning. Which you need that quest to summon Ahune. When you turn it in, it’s counted as a daily.

Be warned the stone respawn is a little bugged. We had to go out and reset after our first kill because it didn’t come back. After that it popped up after dead each time.

Edit:
Ran it on a second toon, we had to run out and reset twice.
Ran it a third toon, had to reset it 3 times.
Ran it a fourth toon, had to reset it 3 times.

I ran into this yesterday too. I was the only one in my group with a heroic Slave Pens key, so I solo’d it (which wasn’t easy) and was very sad to receive a lvl 70 necklace and a badge of justice.

They “fixed” Heroic Ahune by setting the level to 70, and will continue to drop level 70 gear.

1 Like