[A][H][TBC] Returning player(s) LF pst raiding guild

Hello there! As the title says, I’m a returning player looking for a PST raiding guild for TBC. The ideal guild would raid 2 or 3 days per week for about 3 hours each night. I’m not looking for anything super hard core but do want to progress at a decent rate.
EDIT: My wife has decided to look for a guild with me, so there would be two of us.

While I have a few 60’s and other assorted other levels on a few servers in classic, I’ll probably reroll a fresh character on the server that the guild is on prior to TBC launching. Although I prefer to heal, I’m comfortable playing any role and am willing to play most classes and specs.
EDIT: My wife is looking to play a pally, priest, or shaman.

The raid times that I’m available for are as follows:

Sun - 6:30pm - 11pm (all times are pst)
Mon - 8pm - 11pm
Tue - None
Wed - 6:30pm - 11pm
Thur - 6:30pm - 11pm
Fri - 8pm - 11pm
Sat - None

If you have any questions you can reach me at:
xraxor#4936 on disc or
xraxor#1573 on bnet

To the top!

Randomizè GM#0325 DM me discord

Hey, We are also located on Ashkandi Server and recruiting for upcoming TBC
Please give us a look :slight_smile:

:fire: Corpse Lickers Inc :fire:
:grey_exclamation: TBC IS COMING SOON :grey_exclamation: We are looking for players who show up early to raid with buffs/consumes and who are serious about their performance in raid. Our plan for TBC is to have 2 raid groups for a semi-hardcore T/TH raid, and semi-casual S/U* raid. Many of us have multiple alts and do plan for alt raiding on off-nights as well. We have been together as a guild since day 2 of classic wow and have been in the top 3 guilds for the Horde on Ashkandi since phase 1.

:star: Guild Info :star:

• Server: Ashkandi (PvE)
  • Progress: 15/15 Naxx. 9/9 Aq40. etc
  • Raid Schedule: T/TH 8-12 EST. - (Sat/Sun* 8-12 EST. for aq40/bwl/mc.)
  • Longest standing Horde raid guild on Ashkandi server, created 8/27/19.

:star: Recruitment :star:

• All exceptional players in prep for TBC!
    :mage::man_farmer: :man_scientist:
  • Current Needs: 1 Warlock, 1 Resto Dru, 1 Resto Sham, 1 Fury Warr.

Contact me @Gamespeak#11779

I tried adding you on discord but said the name you gave wasn’t correct.

Hi Xraxor,
Our raid times look like they match what you are looking for. Come check us out. If we seam like a good fit feel free to apply. We are looking to clear content fast and efficiently but our main focus is community and having fun. No one wants another job. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. My Discord is in the post. Good luck to you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-old-school-style-raiding-guild-recruiting-for-tbc-bigglesworth/879607

Edited to show my wife’s interest in joining as well.