[A][H][NA] Resto Shaman LF Heroic+ raiding guild. Will transfer faction and realm

I am a 27 year old working professional. I have a standard 8 to 5. No kids—just a husband (not a chic… sorry bros).

I am laid back and can receive criticism well. I learn quickly both in real life and in WoW. I would like to be with a similar group of people: laid back but care to perform their best.

I started playing WoW (BC) when I was 13/14, and raided at that age in WotLk through Cata (also as Resto Shaman). I took a break to finish my studies (high school through graduate degree) and have returned to continue raiding. I rejoined in BFA and felt so behind that I never bothered joining a raiding guild. Figured I’d make the first step in changing that today. Current iLvl 455 just pugging and leveling other alts to see what class I would want to play seriously. I’ve landed on Resto Shaman (again).

I am happy to start raiding and getting to know a guild immediately—not just Shadowlands. I will server and faction transfer.

Looking for a 2 weeknight, 6-hour raiding guild that has historically earned AotC within the first month of each release (preferably a little sooner).

I’d like a guild that has seen some Mythic content before the next tier. I am not interested in getting CE. That I can say for certain.

Hey man I’d love to talk! We’re actually looking for some big boi rshams, and just based off your post you seem like a very chill big boi rsham. Lemme leave you our recruitment and then you can hit me up on discord.