[A/H]Looking For That Missing Something

Hi all,
I am freshly back (again) to WoW. I haven’t played seriously since Wrath, so I haven’t really done much other than level to max a couple expansions and then go back into hibernation.

Well, that’s all changing! I am back and aiming to play full time again. I’d be open to instances, mythic+, and casual pvp… and maybe some raiding depending on your raid times.

I’m based in NZ, so guilds from here would be best suited but I’d be open to hanging out with an Aussie guild (my old ones were all Aussie based way back when). I main MM hunter (which I’ve been leveling the last couple weeks), and have mained hunters for… a bloody long time. I am partial to playing Warlock too, and would be happy to do either for the right guild. Or both.

What I’d be looking for in a guild:
• No drama. I don’t like it, I’m too old and cranky for it.
• Sense of humour is a must. I tend to have a dark/twisted sense of humour, and get bored with overly serious groups.
• Active! I don’t want to be pugging, I hate pugging, I’d rather play with my guild.
• Horde or Alliance, I love both so I don’t care. It’s about the good vibes and the fun times for me.
• Inclusive. I hate seeing people left out, so a guild that acts like a guild would be ideal.
• Small to medium sized would be best, I like to get to know people rather than Gchat becoming a new trade chat. Do people use gchat still? Or is it all voice now?

So yeah. Old newbie needs a guild.

I’m in a similar situation, but based in Perth. 110 n/elf disc priest.

1 Like

Hi Hi, our guild is reforming for shadowlands and looking to take things a bit more relaxing, we are small and have a few Kiwi’s including myself here is our forum post, give it a read man and if you are interested throw me an add on Bnet my tag is in the post

Hey mate check this out [H] Barthilas - GMT+10.
We have been in a similar situation with having a day job, now we plan to bring the guild back from the dead. we’re interested in having a hunter with such experience join us please if interested add me for a chat - BigDirtyBoSS#1982

Hi mate, you sound like you’ve got a lot of the same values we do in Empyrean. We’re a smallish guild of friends who enjoy chilling together, with a focus on heroic raiding. We have a fairly even mix of Aussies and Kiwis.

Check out our recruitment post or hit me up at Wyn#1846: [A] Nagrand/Caelestrasz - <Empyrean> is recruiting (GMT +12)