[A/H]Looking for fairly casual guild

Basically, as the title says; I’m looking for a semi casual home. I do enjoy raiding, but typically nothing hardcore. My off days and work schedule make it sort of difficult. Typically I work between 56 & 70+ hours per week, with Monday & Tuesday off days with my work hours being between 2pm-10pm and often times pulling graveyard shift.

That said, days I’m not mandated to work over, it would be nice to log in and have folks to hammer out a dungeon or two with or even go and power through some world quests. I have characters on both horde and alliance, so I’m very flexible in that regard and I have no issues server transferring or faction changing.

I’m a male in my mid-30’s. Super laid back and honestly just looking for some folks I can hang out with in discord after getting off work and play the game a little.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, drop a way to get in contact and I’d be down to chat some more!

1 Like

Hello! Mourning Shadows is a newer Horde guild formed on Thrall for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank ) but all roles will be considered. There is no level requirement to join. Raiding is not required to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Hey Lesiandra!

Sounds like you need a crew like ours! We play at all hours and people have all kinds of different schedules - we’d love to hang out with you! Our Discord stays busy and people chat throughout the day and evening, so even if no one is in game, you’ll have folks to talk to for sure. :slight_smile: I’ll drop our info, but feel free to hit me up if you want to know more or would like the application!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time. We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling or shaming - just having a good time and killing bosses.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Sunday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Monday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:

Group One: 2 Healers (Disc / Holy Priest, Holy Paladin) and 1 RDPS (No Hunters Please)
All classes / specs to fill newly formed 2nd team

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Good morning. We are a very laid back Horde guild on Wrymrest. Real life comes first. We are older aged wow players. I wish you the best of luck in finding a home.

Allumination ~ Stormrage Come check us out , I myself (guild lead) work a 45 + hour work week so I can relate !!