[A]<Hierarchy> 6/9M LF Heals/DPS | 730-1030 EST Weds/Fri

Hello! Hierarchy is seeking players to fill out our Mythic raid roster. We raid 2 days a week: Wednesday and Friday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm Eastern Time. Non-LGBTQ+ friendly need not apply.

Our top recruitment priorities at the moment:

• DPS: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Death Knight
  • Healers: Monk, Priest, Druid, Shaman
  • Tank: Monk, Death Knight, Paladin, Demon Hunter

All skilled and experienced players are encouraged to inquire regardless of class/spec.

Our core is comprised of players with an immense amount of high level experience and having recently returned to the game during the Shadowlands expansion we are looking to return to a high level raiding guild on a smaller 2 day schedule.

The trial process is a 2-3 week “trial by fire” where you will be tested with the raid team on farm and possibly even progression. You may have a performance review with an officer if needed and we will let you know if you’ve passed.

(Passing your trial does not guarantee a spot every single raid, but we will rotate around as needed and try our best to be fair to everyone on the roster)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N, 9/9H, 6/9M
Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N, 9/9H, 5/9M
Vault of the Incarnates:
8/8N, 8/8H, 5/8M

If you’d like to know more, please reach out to an officer on discord: deevil311, sheevil, kultirastides

We are still looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have recruited some but still have a one or two more spots to fill! Hit us up!

9/10H and moving on to the first few bosses on Mythic! Jump on in, the water is fine.

recruiting a hunter?

Thank you for the interest everyone. With a recent large influx of new ranged recruits we have shifted the recruiting focus to looking primarily for a strong Ret Paladin.

updated 1/21/21. Recruitment open again, LF dps with immunities in particular

1/10M as well now, still looking but spots will be competitive.

updated recruitment 1/28/21. LF Hunter and Resto Shaman

2/10M now, still LF Rshaman and Huntard. Holla!

LF Rsham and Hunter, would also consider Priest/Paladin heals or anyone with exceptional logs

Hey there, yes we are! I noticed you replied 20 days ago at a time when Hunter wasn’t on our top priorities but it certainly is now! I also noticed you appear to maybe still be looking for a home? If so please reach out to me via Btag or Discord to chat!

LF healers (pref Shaman/Priest) and DPS (pref Hunter) but all exceptional players will be considered.

Still needs them Heals n Deeps, come one come all!

AOTC now, ready to go ham on more Mythic prog. Mages, Hunters, Healers please inquire.

What concert costs just 45 cents?

50 Cent featuring Nickelback!

heroic Denathrius groaned so hard at this dad joke of ours that he fell over ded. Mythic progression might require better jokes, though, so we need YOU!

Get yer dad jokes here! Come one come all! (Especially if you are one of our priority needs)

Come on in Deeps n Heals, we’re still looking!

Recruitment is open. Don’t make me clone myself!

1 Like

Come get it! Ranged DPS, Unholy DK and Heals (good dps offspec big bonus)