[A][H]3/10M 218 Hpal LF mythic guild

Hello, I’m currently looking for a serious mythic guild that is looking to achieve CE this tier or next. I’m available any day or time as long as raid doesn’t end past 1 AM EST. Not currently considering anything below 3/10M. I achieved CE most of legion. However, I ended up taking a break during BFA. I’m a very dedicated player, and I’m open to criticism and ways to approve. You can look me up on warcraft logs if you want to see my logs.

Add Enigma#11219 to chat, we’re looking for a solid hpal just started sludge prog.

^ For context
Constant Karma is recruiting to bolster our roster for Castle Nathria and future tiers.
We are a laid back tight knit group, with a chill raid atmosphere. Our goal is to raid efficiently on a 7 hour per week schedule to achieve a competitive Cutting Edge each tier.

Raid times are: Tuesday/ Weds 7:30-11pm Central - Additional Thursday same times are added the first month of each tier.

We are currently looking for any and all dps roles as well as exceptional healers.

WE ARE CURRENTLY EXTENDING UNTIL CE
We are in need of a full time Hpal to fill the role of the ONLY paladin on our roster at this time. You will be in on all prog. Must be a very strong player with ideally 3+ Mythic kill experience this tier as well as past CE experience.

High priority:
•Hpal
•Disc Priest capable of flexing Holy

Interested players must:
•Have a strong drive to perform well in raid.
•Learn quickly and adapt in a competitive environment.
•Perform at an above average level.
•Be prepared with knowledge of your class & spec as well as the fights we will be working on.
•Be able to take constructive criticism, and strive to improve.

Solid logs are required to be considered for a trial.

Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30pm-12am est.
Additional Thursday night added for the first month of a tier.

Current Progress:
7/10M

Message an officer in game or add Enigma#11219, TayTay#11468, or Russell#1544 on btag for more info.

Elevate is currently recruiting for its mythic roster

About Us - Elevate is a new group composed of passionate, dedicated, CE minded players looking to push their limits in Castle Nathria and beyond. We’re currently looking to fill a few spots with like minded players. We pride ourselves in having a non-toxic, productive environment in and out of raid; welcoming new players with open arms.

Expectations:
Be competitive - Constantly be working to improve as a player, whether its going through logs, getting reps in through M+, or studying fights. Our roster is competitive and will remain that way. Our best 20 move into mythic.

Be prepared - Going into fights with a baseline of knowledge helps progress stay smooth. Don’t waste everyone else’s time showing up to raid unprepared.

Be punctual - We raid for 9 hours a week. In order to maximize the progress we make during that time, we ask that you be on time and be prepared to respect everyone else’s time.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions - Chances are if you have a question, someone else has the same one. We are all here to improve and kill bosses; anything that helps us achieve that goal is welcome.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 9-12 EST
Wednesday 9-12 EST
Sunday 9-12 EST

What we need
We need a full time Hpal to work with our already strong healing core to get CE this tier and beyond. Should you be competitive you would easily be on prog full time.

Contacts:
Discord - Luqas#8008 or Keith#3972
Battlenet - Luqas#11603 or BigFrogGuy#1212

Hi Fren, [Threat Level Midnight] [A] Sargeras

We are the Mythic raiding team St. Hados Fire in TLM and our goal is to get CE! We raid Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:00am EST. Last tier we were 11/12M on a 4 Hour raiding schedule. We are currently 3/10M and about 5% away from a kill on Sunking. We are in need of RDPS and 1 Healer. We have a great raid environment, fun people, all raid pots/food/flasks/etc provided free of charge.

You can reach out to me @ Bnet: Purpledecay#1738 or (Prefered)Disc: Purp#1013

Hello pally friend! We are in need of a holy pally! We are 3/10M with pulls on Lady sub 30% so she should go down this week! Here is our spam!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 3/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:
Boomkin
Holy Paladin
Wind Walk Monk
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/YPAGwTR9t9 (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruiting Officer Sutts :
Discord- Sutts#5190
Bnet- Sutts#11615

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hello there, our times match perfectly.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 5/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428