[A/H] Warlock Main LF Raiding Guild (SL)

Hi there!

I’m an old school raider looking to raid again in Shadowlands. I’m currently playing a warlock main, and would like to continue to do so in SL. Alliance or Horde really doesn’t matter as I have a max level warlock on each faction, I’m just really looking for a place to settle that won’t ask me to change my main thirty times, doesn’t have a ton of drama, and is somewhat on the smaller side. I’m also perfectly fine with server transfers if your guild seems like a good fit.

I would also like to speak with someone from any potential guilds on Discord to get an idea what we can offer each other. Happy to step in on current raid content (my character is moderately geared and I’m a competent player), however it is way too close to the end of the expac for that to be a realistic requirement.

Please let me know if you’d be interested in discussing recruitment with me. I’ll be checking this thread periodically for responses and hope to hear from potential guilds soon! I’d like to get to know people in any guild I join before I wind up raiding with them. Thanks!

1 Like

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hello,

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706

Discord

-Jimlar#4890

We look forward to talking

1 Like

Hey there Madnashini!

I think my guild may be a good fit for you, alot of us are returning to the game recently due to shadowlands hype, so we are not raiding atm. We’re a new guild so our ranks are pretty small atm, but we’re hoping to build into a fun, active social guild. We don’t take the game too serious but we do like completing challenging content. Our goal is to be an AOTC guild in shadowlands. You can add my btag Papajohn#1909 if you’re interested!

1 Like

Hello Madnashini!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

1 Like

Thank you for the responses! I’ll be reaching out to each of you today.

1 Like

Velile

1 post

120 Blood Elf Hunter22820

22d

Hi there, we’re interested in discussing the possibility of having you both raid with us under the conditions you mentioned. Please feel free to message me if you think we’d be a good fit for you guys.

Discord: Velile#4781
Bnet: Volatile#11573

Detoxed is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends with previous raid experience in Legion, with some members raiding together in Pandaria and WoD. We’re a close-knit guild and most of the members consider each other family. We are a guild mainly looking to down mythic bosses with efficiency and push high end M+ keys. With that being said we still like to enjoy this game, so while we like to be serious during pulls, we aren’t afraid to joke and mess around in-between pulls and trash packs. Some weekends we like to do a drunk raid night, where we come up with a list of things you must drink to if they happen. Of course, if you do not drink that is okay you are more than welcome to come along for the laughs.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday(8-11pm EST)/Thursday(8-11pm EST)
Current Progress: 9/12M Ny’alotha

Hi Madnashini,

We are mainly doing things like Achieve runs and Old mythic raids at this point but we are recruiting for shadowlands and for some chill play times. We would love to have a chat in discord and maybe run some keys if you interested.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi there Madnashini! We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! We also prefer talking in discord straight away for the same reason. On the main note, play what you like to play:) Have a look at our recruitment post, feel free to add me, my contact information is below. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Hey, just wanted to drop in here. We are actually looking for a lock on our raid team. We are a bit smaller like you are wanting. Our guild is 4 months old and we cleared heroic. Would like to talk with you. We run a lot of mythic pluses as well as still running heroic to continue getting the right gear for other players. We are alliance on a small server. Our guild’s name is Leftovers-Ravencrest. Feel free to send me a message on disc. I think i have messages set up right. Jeb#8812 on disc. Thanks!

Hey there! Knightowls is a weekend raiding guild that is newly forming with big goals for shadowlands. Currently our goals are to fill our core team and achieve AoTC with some mythic progression before shadowlands. Currently we are 7/12 H with an AoTC raid leader. This here is our recruitment post with more details: [US] [Stormreaver] [H] <KnightOwls> if you feel we may be a good fit give us a chat.

Hi! I’m the leader of a 6+ year old guild that’s small, friendly, and looking for a couple new folks to join up with us. We’re focused on doing Heroic raiding and fostering a positive environment for our group. Check out our post and hit me up if it sounds like what you’re looking for!

Dunno if I’m late to the party but ORCA is currently looking for more dps to fill our roster and prepare for Shadowlands. As of right now our Ny’Alotha progression is 12/12N and 8/12H in a span of three weeks of our guild forming. We’re a relatively small/medium sized guild with a solid roster around 15 people. We also do M+ on the side for gearing. We raid on a 9 hour weekly schedule, T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST led by a former Top 50 US raider. Here is our recruitment post below:

ORCA is currently recruiting all classes/specs to finish up Nya’lotha. Want to be a part of progression? Want to earn something with a group of people who are pushing to better themselves in every raid? Get in while we begin to prepare for Shadowlands and be a part of something great!

Current needs:
Tanks
Blood DK
Retribution Paladin
Balance Druid
Fire Mage
Arms Warrior
Shadow/Disc Priest

Even if you’re not on that list, still feel free to contact us, we’re looking at any exceptional players interested in a progression mindset.

We have prospects to be a guild that can clear cutting edge achievements on a lightweight raid schedule.

If you think this is what you’re looking for, please feel free to contact Vaultic#1262 or Kae#11715 on bnet

You can also reach me on discord, Kae#4869. I look forward to hearing from you!

I didn’t see if you mentioned what your available raid times are, and with SL likely still months out we ARE definitely still raiding, but if you’re interested in discussing things, I could definitely use another Warlock and we do seem to meet the rest of your requirements. You can add me at Rawrabear#1450 and I’ll leave our spam below.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Disc Priest
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Warlock
Mage
Havoc DH
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Ny’alotha and prep for Shadowlands. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our second team for casual raiding and are recruiting all roles currently for this group.

Why join OA?
Being a new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
12/12 Normal Nya
12/12 Heroic Nya
1/12 Mythic Nya

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 80
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
450 ilvl MINIMUM
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of Non-hunter Ranged DPS.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Sèndra-Kel’Thuzad or listed officers, or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
SamiiKinz#1468
Exhalinqq#1854
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
SamiiKinz#1848
Fay#9145
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/7Aazds3

Hey there Madnashini,

My group is currently seeking a warlock, we do not have one on our roster yet so it would be a core spot if you fit in well with our group and can perform well :slight_smile: Definitely reach out to me on discord so we can chat

{ Reprieve } 5/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Hi Madnashini!

Not sure if you’re still looking but I think you’d be a great fit with us :slight_smile:
We are in need of a Warlock to add to our raid team so if our raid schedule works for ya I’d love to chat!

Liberation is a 4/12M guild on Mal’Ganis that’s a semi-casual raiding guild and we’re looking for more players to push mythic progression.

We raid Wed/Fri 9-12pm CST with an optional heroic raid Sundays 9-11PM CST.

We’re a close-knit community of players that have turned friends. We are highly active in disc and down to help where needed. We run keys, PvP, old content… pretty much anything you can think of to do in game.

Add me on Discord or Bnet if you’d like to chat more:
Bnet: Squishers#11221
Discord: Squishers#9172

If you manage to trawl your way through all these replies, flick me a message :joy: Aeaa#1101 on both BNet and discord