[A/H] Up-to-date RP Guild Listings

All,

I am starting a thread here to keep a kind of ‘living document’ for all RP-focused/friendly guilds on the server.

Respond below, and I will do what I can to keep this post edited with new info/updates/contacts. All listings are in alphabetical order.

Please note I am making no value judgements here, other than limiting this list to those guilds with a fairly consistent RP presence, decent server reputations, and active memberships. If you have been omitted due to error on my part, reply to the thread with the info you’d like put out there.

No omission is intentional.

---------------Horde RP Guilds:---------------

<Brotherhood of Blades> — Rogue-themed —Contact Sharptusk

<Burning Rage Clan> ---------- PvP Orc-themed — Contact Rommash

<Landlubbers> ------------------- PvP Pirate-themed — Contact Ysha or Yda

Landlubbers are an RPPVP guild with an active endgame raiding team. We organize and run a wide array of RP events from holiday parties, lecture series, to PvP skirmishes in far out locales. We’re 8/8 in BWL and have MC, Ony and ZG on farm using a “Need/Greed” token system. We’re always accepting of enthusiastic roleplayers looking to experience all the content Azeroth has to offer.

<Order of the Forsaken> ----- Forsaken — Contact Skullcap

The Order of the Forsaken wants you, befallen ones. Help us teach the living to fear the dark places and curse the graves of the fallen. Together we can show Azeroth the relentless authority of the forsaken.

This is a (dark themed) Role playing guild. Role Play be it Light Medium or Heavy is required. Our goals are not to chase gear or levels. This is done on the side, we are not slackers! Our priorities are different from the typical PVP, PVE, & Social guilds. We encourage character development, growth within the Order, and HAVING FUN while doing so. The ultimate goal is every member feel truly precious and essential in our ongoing endeavors. My forsaken will not fall though the cracks of an over inflated guild.

<Thunderhoof Tribe> ---------- Tauren-themed — Contact Aovi

Thunderhoof Tribe is an all-Tauren guild with a 13 year history of engaging world PVP and RP. We are based on and grew from the original Thunderhoof Clan from The Venture Co. [RP/PVP], which is still active and playing. Our aim is to be active in WPVP, protecting and representing Tauren interests through roleplaying. We are seeking either individuals to join us in Thunderhoof, or in making connections with other guilds, both Horde and Alliance , to make WPVP on this server interesting and exciting.

Thunderhoof Tribe is calling for Tauren of good character who are seeking to serve both their people and the community at large. Character names need to be RP-friendly. Experience level is not a barrier to entry, we welcome anyone who seeks to walk the path.

<The Resistance> ---------------- PvPvE — Contact Gutlug

<Horde Paranormal Society> PvPvE — Contact Domiknitrix

<Whitewolf Warband> --------- PvPvE — Contact Moargor

---------------Alliance RP Guilds:---------------

<Firewater Syndicate> -------- PvE — Contact Garrison

<Keepers of Stromgarde> — PvP — Contact Calvorican

The Keepers of Stromgarde are looking for a few good soldiers. We welcome all players and playstyles, from awesome casuals to friendly dedicated gamers. We are RPers with a love of adventure, and our aim is to build a community of like-minded players on Deviate Delight. We are looking for people who want to be part of a team, and who look forward to guild events and organized cross-faction PvP.

We encourage anyone who might be interested in joining the Keepers of Stromgarde to seek us out here or in-game. We just rolled here a short while ago, so our roster is small, but growing. For Honor and Vengeance!

<Soltari> ---------------------------- PvE — Contact Rinari

We Soltari seek to be beacons of hope in these lands of despair. We grow through unity and form a community that adventures together always. Led by Princess Rinari Solstice, the Soltari Glaives faithfully aid those gaining experience, gearing for raids, and learning their trades; we do this regardless of direct benefit, knowing that helping a fellow Soltari become strong makes us all stronger. We rally to any call to protect our own against Horde threat. Based in Stormwind, our reputation among the Alliance is strong and many consider us friends. All are welcome to adventure in whatever way suits you best. United we will defeat Horde and other evils alike.

<Tempo> ---------------------------- PvE — Contact Morrya

Champions of the Alliance, the Knights of Tempo call upon you once again. As the realm meets the endless swarm of Silithid in the bowels of Silithus and the citizens of Azeroth rally resources for the War Effort, the eldritch whispers dancing across the sands grow louder. The old god stirs and Tempo continues to prepare for the coming battle against C’thun.

<Vengeance of Elune> --------- PvPvE Night Elf-themed — Contact Skorpius

<Winterforge Clan> ------------- Dwarf/Gnome-themed — Contact Tinara, Norban or Hagrim

3 Likes

For tonight we shall low our axes and salute your iniciative.

-Rommash

3 Likes

Updated for my Winterforge peeps!

1 Like

Could we have a rep of each guild give a brief (paragraph or two) guild summary?

1 Like

I think that would be fine. For anyone who wishes, I can edit the original post with your replies for the sake of simplicity.

1 Like

We Soltari seek to be beacons of hope in these lands of despair. We grow through unity and form a community that adventures together always. Led by Princess Rinari Solstice, the Soltari Glaives faithfully aid those gaining experience, gearing for raids, and learning their trades; we do this regardless of direct benefit, knowing that helping a fellow Soltari become strong makes us all stronger. We rally to any call to protect our own against Horde threat. Based in Stormwind, our reputation among the Alliance is strong and many consider us friends. All are welcome to adventure in whatever way suits you best. United we will defeat Horde and other evils alike.

• Please change contact from Kujang to Rinari
1 Like

Done and updated above!

1 Like

Thanks for making the effort to go through guild’s recruitment posts and re-posting here. Outstanding.