[A,H] [Stormrage]<Eclipsed> Recruiting For Late Night Raid Team (Tues/Wed 11PM-2AM PST)

ABOUT OUR GUILD

Eclipsed, an aspiring Gaming Community and currently focused on Stormrage (A), is a WoW Guild created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We are recruiting for multiple raid teams, keystones, PVP, and more.

Eclipsed 10.1 Recruitment Video

Event Horizon
9/9N 9/9H Abberus
Tuesday and Wednesday 11:00PM-2:00AM PST (2-5AM EST)
Needs: Flex Healer, Melee DPS (Havoc DH, WW Monk), Ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, BM Hunter)

• In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by bringing a positive attitude.
  • We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, random guild events, and etc…

CONTACTS

• Nakkita - Recruiting Lead Discord: nakkita BTag: britt2376#1776
  • Jay - GM Discord: zilla_dilla BTag: Jussgetit#1891

What are you guys mostly looking for? I am horde at the time also on tich. also what are you planing to push trying to get into mythic raiding or not.

They are mostly looking for ranged atm…they will be pushing mythic yup :slight_smile:

Ahh I have a 439 ww monk and gearing up my fury warrior, I really only play melee.

to the top!