[AH-RP] <Kegfist Brewery> / <Bartender's Association> RP Guild Recruitment

Looking for a summer gig? Suppose I’ve got the perfect solution for you! Welcome, to Kegfist Brewery: Azeroth’s best Pandaren catering company! Now hiring chefs, bartenders, entertainers, and any other unique characters that feel like they’re fit for the job.

Kegfist Brewery is an alliance-based faction neutral RP guild, focusing on spice of life RP in Azeroth. Not everyone wants to go to war, some just want to serve drinks and have a great time at the tavern; and that’s where we come in. Kegfist Brewery runs a bi-weekly tavern night, on the 2nd and 4th Friday of every month at 6pm in Dawn’s Blossom, Jade Forest, and when we’re not at our own location we’re catering for public and private RP events, taking our wares on the go! Patrons can hire Kegfist Brewery for a small fee, and we’ll cater your events with our fully fleshed out menu of food and drinks with real items, with real special effects!

While we serve primarily Pandaren food and drink, we’re an equal opportunity company accepting any and all races! We even have our own union on the side of the horde: The Bartender’s Association! Gone are the days of being restricted from cities of “Opposing Factions”. By joining Kegfist Brewery, you’re also welcomed to join The Bartender’s Association with a horde side character. Between this and the elixir of tongues, there’s no location we won’t work, and no event we can’t serve! But if that’s not all that interests you, we also have our own loyalty program!

Burnt another casserole? Never became that master chef you wish you were? Fear not, Sponsor-A-Nomi is Kegfist Brewery’s reward for veteran members and outstanding employees.

If you’re nominated by a Manager, Kegfist Brewery will put you through our Sponsor-A-Nomi training program, assisting with all the mats required to maximize your Pandaren cooking skills, making you an authentic Master of The Ways! It takes a lot to make it in the fast paced food industry, but if you think you’ve got what it takes then send an in-game mail to Wupoda today to set up an interview. (Also check out our tumblr: kegfistbrewery !)

6 Likes

The best RP guild I’ve ever been in! For fans of a casual, drama-free environment, and tight-knit groups. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I LOVE how friendly and charming the RP feels like at events. Great details to the atmosphere too!

2 Likes

At Kegfist Brewery, we strive for a beautiful atmosphere and friendly environment to accent with our fantastic service! :heart:

1 Like

Good drinks, dancing dragons. 10/10 Would go again. Friendly staff. Signature drink is great.

1 Like

Kegfist is an awesome group of folks whether you’re interacting with 'em as a customer or a colleague. I love this guild because it strikes a great balance between having a ton of fun and providing professional, outstanding service that goes the extra mile. They have their way of making every event super memorable! (Unless you get the Kegsmasher, then no promises on whether or not you’ll remember this tomorrow.)

Y’all sound cool.

Question if youre currently/still recruiting horde-side would there be someone else to contact?