[A/H] Returning to Classic - Looking to Start Fresh w/Weekend or Late Night Raiding

Horde or Alliance
Weekends Preferred
MON-THU: 10PM-2AM PST (1AM-5AM EST)
FRI-SUN: Absolutely Anytime

Howdy Folks,

I’m returning to Classic WoW after a prolonged absence, and am looking to get back into the thick of raiding. I’ve come to the realization that my new life schedule will make some awfully unusual raid times for me, but I’m hoping I’ll find what I’m looking for here!

Obviously, I’d prefer a weekend group, but late night groups are fantastic too! I played on an Alliance-PvE server previously, so I will probably end up having to start over on your server. But if you’re okay with that then all the better (There’s not that much demand for Druid/Hunter anyways!).

I’m a pretty friendly fella, a competent player, and a mediumcore raider. So if you would like to chat then hit me up on Discord at Bear#2222.

Hi There!

If you are willing to try out Horde PvP EST, you may want to give us a shot! < Mark of the Wolves > is a casual, reroll guild that started up a little more than a month ago, and we are having a blast. We have not yet started raiding, and we are in no huge rush (although we do have some 60s now). If you want to come have some fun, check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fresh-horde-re-roll-motw-benediction-pvp-est-09112020/