[A/H] Returning DK DPS/Tank LF 2 day/week Guild

Hello all,

Long-time vet returning for Shadowlands looking for a crew to navigate the X-pac with after an extended BFA hiatus. I have raided in a variety of settings from CE to AotC as DPS (can provide logs), but am more than willing to fill a tank role if desired. Likely looking for something a bit more casual this time around such as AotC +/- some mythic bosses as I am currently crushed by the burden of grad school. Additionally, for the same reasons, I cannot commit to more than 2 days/week for raiding at this time.

I am currently [A], but I am open to the idea of faction change. Feel free to respond here, add my Bnet (Volcan#11312), or discord (Volcan#7412).

Hey Vampirion,

Not sure if you have availability during the day to play, but figured I would reach out to check!

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993

Hey Vampirion,

Our guild is a fun/active community that plans to raid AOTC each tier. We raid Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST. We will NOT be pushing mythic, but of course we might try a boss or two once things are solidly on farm. We are not just a raiding guild though. We have a lot of members who run mythics, pvp, build alt armies and just like to collect stuff.

Most of us have families, jobs or other RL obligations, and so we are never going to be “hardcore.” If this sounds good to you, message me at Thistlebloom#1316

Hey Vampirion,

We have an opening for a plate dps on our roster. Not sure if we are casual enough for you, we do intend to push CE each tier. However, we only raid 6 hours a week. I will leave our spam below, feel free to contact us if you are interested. Best of luck with you guild search.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Death Knight or Retribution Paladin

Healer

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hello Vampirion! :wave:

We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can. Most of our raiders like pushing keys as well!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

:iphone: Contact:
-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Our Alliance guild on Emerald Dream is recruiting for SL, and they have AOTC and CE experience in multiple tiers.
Our Mythic raid times are Wednesday and Friday 8-11 PM Server/Central time.
Right now we are looking for a ranged dps, a healer, or a tank. Please see the link below for the full spam, as well as the application. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Recruitment Officer (me):
Discord- VeloursNoir#3455 Bnet- VeloursNoir#1259

h ttps://forms.gle/JX1L9AjGiH1gyoU88

hey Vampirion, I think our guild would be a good fit for you. Check us out and let me know what you think.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm/717550?u=sslip-area-52