[A/H] Mispeled - Aman/Khaz/Dath GMT+8 Guild (9/9N & 9/9H)

We are a social GMT+8 guild on the Aman’thul / Khaz’goroth / Dath’remar recruiting for 10.1. We have an active discord which is used for organising most group activity, talking all aspects of wow and general mature banter. There is a Mispeled Wards community where cross realm and / or cross faction community members are welcome (though this is mainly for ease of invites and secondary to discord).

Our raiding focus is on AotC, which we have achieved in Vault of the Incarnates and all raids in the last few expansions. We are a smaller guild but have a core group of around 15 - 20 raiders. Raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday from 8:15pm to 11:00pm (GMT+8 times).

Outside of raiding many members actively run M+ while others are running around chasing mounts/pets/transmogs doing professions or levelling one of each class (just because).

Whether you are looking for a social group of mature people to hang with, an experienced player looking for a new home, a returning player or brand new to the game we would love to hear from you. You can find us using the in game guild or community finder or I am happy to answer any questions by contacting me on battletag (Terwin#1978).

We are now open to Alliance and Horde players and have raid spots open for heals and range dps (Mage would be nice) but happy to chat about opportunities with any interested players.

Bump for the start (almost) of s4

Bump S4 activity

Recruiting raiders, M+ers, mount farmers, levellers etc…

Progress update - still looking for more raiders, M+ ers, levellers, farmers etc… All welcome.

With S4 progression done will be running a few casual / alt raids (normal or heroic) - possibly 1 night per week.

In the meantime chasing those missing achieves / transmogs and taking advantage of the levelling xp buff to build that alt army.

New members, casual or potential DF raiders, always welcome.

Are you staying strictly aotc or pushing a little into some mythic bosses?

Hi, we are strictly AotC and usually when all of our raid team has the achieve (usually over a couple of kills) we do alts or achieve runs and focus on other parts of the game.

Bump for the weekend, welcoming all potential raiders, M+, casuals as we count down until DF drops.

Open for prospective raiders and casuals looking for a place to call home in a small friendly and mature GMT+8 guild.

Bump for pre-patch fun times. Need a few dozen more Dracthyr but open to all classes, levels and experience.

Terwin#1978 (bnet)

Bump: see initial post for info on raid spots.

First week of DF done and having fun. Welcoming experienced / new, raiders / casuals and all in - between.

However to be up-front our raid heal and tank spots are full with standbys. So cannot offer those raid positions.

Open to casuals, raid spots limited to range dps for now.

Long time between bumps. Opening post updated for 10.1

Any need for healers?

may i know when are raid times?

Hi Daketh,

Things always change as we move between patches but at the moment it looks like between existing and new recruits we are reasonably set with tanks and healers.

If you want to discuss further drop me a message through Bnet (see opening post) and I can get you talking to our RL about opportunities.

Hi Omgwth,

We raid Wednesday and Sunday nights starting at 8:15pm GMT+8 times (e.g. Perth / Singapore / Malaysia time) and go to around 11pm.

1 Like

Bump, have 10.1 raid spots for a healer and dps.

Open to Cross faction (with 10.1 release) and non-raiders / new players are always welcome.